Chapter 121 - Bad Ending? (2)

Start from the beginning

If one fought to the end, it makes one look noble.  There was an element of nobleness in the Hahoe Mask's battles.

- Why does the Hahoe Mask never fight outside?  Is he scheming something?

Of course, a portion of the viewers was suspicious as to why the Hahoe Mask hadn't fought a single battle outside of the castle.

- If it were you, do you really want to fight with such a retarded group of Users?

- If the Hahoe Mask fights outside of the castle, the Users would probably think his Skeletons are monsters.  They'll probably attack his Skeletons.

- Don't even mention the Hahoe Mask's name with those retarded group.

However, the suspicion failed to develop into a conspiracy.

In the process of all this, Hahoe Mask's worth was increasing steeply.  Hahoe Mask's youtube page had reached a plateau not too long ago.  However, the subscribers and the views on previously uploaded videos started to rise again.

The great battle was a bigger issue than most had thought it would be, and the media was in a frenzy.

“We have to get an interview with the Hahoe Mask no matter what! Get him even if we have to plaster the request all over the newspapers!”

“If you can't contact him, go into Warlord to get an interview! Hurry up!”

“We are the Warlord's top webzine. We've been chasing after an interview with the Hahoe Mask when the media wasn't even interested in him.  I won't let them steal the interview from me. I won't stand for it. Use all of your personal connections.  Get me that interview.  If you can't get an interview, you guys are going to get it from me.

It happened around that time.

Hahoe Mask's popularity was reaching an all-time high.  The media was getting ready to duke it out with each other to get ahold of the Hahoe Mask.

- Uh? What the hell is this?

“Uh? It seems the Hahoe Mask Interview isn't the important news right now.”

The interest in the Hahoe Mask disappeared as if it was a mirage.  There was another news that pushed the Hahoe Mask into the backburner.

6.

[Hyrkan]

- Level : 165

- Title : 132

- Stats : Strength(1885)/Stamina(929)/Intelligence(1121)/Magic Power(1355)

‘The bonus EXP from the great battle is awesome.  I'm leveling up quickly.’

As soon as he leveled up, he applied his points to his Stats.  Hyrkan quickly closed his Stat Window, and he turned his head. When he turned his head, Hyrkan's eyes took in the miserable sight of the fallen Misandra's castle

‘Tsk.’

Hyrkan had a lot of memories regarding the Misandra's castle.  This sight made him feel saddened and frustrated.  This sight discomforted him more so than any sight he had seen recently.

‘I'm finally at this point…….’

However, Hyrkan didn't have the luxury to sentimentalize over his memories.

‘This next part will be dangerous for the Users, who didn't participate in the great battle.’

The advance of the Corrupted army was much faster than he had expected.

This was the reason why the User would make the rational choice.

The Users won’t be enticed by the chance to gain Items and a quick level up.  The Users will start to realize this great battle was unlike anything they encountered in terms of difficulty.  The Users would become hesitant in participating in the great war.

Emperor of solo playOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara