Chapter 119 - Prelude the Great Battle (3)

Start from the beginning

Sohank's role was to make sure there were no pursuers following after Natal.  Natal understood this fact, so he immediately stopped running.  He checked up on Bagel's condition.

“Are you ok, Bagel-nim?”

When meeting with Prince Dean, Bagel had observed decorum as he took off the heavy armor he always wore.  Instead,  Bagel had worn luxurious clothes one might see on an entertainer.  However, Prince Dean wasn't there to greet Bagel.

“I'm all right. I avoided the critical blow.”

“Still, you are bleeding heavily.”

“If such a flesh wound could kill me, someone else would have already taken my place as the caretaker of the Terube castle walls by now.  Moreover, I refuse to die by Agardo's hands."

Sir Agardo.

He was a blonde haired knight, who was known as the left hand of Prince Dean.  He had disguised himself as Prince Dean, and he had been waiting for Bagel.  Bagel tried to observe etiquette by kneeling on one knee with his head lowered.  As soon as Bagel was raising his lowered head, a sword stabbed towards Bagel's heart.

In that brief moment, Bagel avoided the attack.  As a result, Sir Agardo's sword pierced through Bagel's shoulder instead of his heart. Afterwards, Bagel let out a counterattack, and he was able to escape the room.  Natal and Sohank had been on standby, and they attempted to escape with Bagel.  Natal let out a sigh when he exited the castle.

‘I was fortunate.’

[You've earned the Title 'Those who Helped Bagel Escape'.]

[You've earned the Title 'Bagel's Savior'.]

[You've earned the Title 'Observer of History'.]

At that moment, the consecutive Announcement rang out in his ears to announce the three titles he had earned.

Sohank used the Voice Talk to speak to Natal.  Sohank was far away from Natal now.

- Natal! Did you also get the Titles?

Sohank's voice was still overflowing with energy.

“How are you faring?”

- I did well in taking down five of them, but it seems I'll be taken down soon!

Even though he was about to die, Sohank's voice was upbeat.  Sohank was that type of a person.  If he died, he died. He'll just catch up on dramas he missed for the next 48 hours!  This was how he played the game.

Of course, from the Hyrdra guild's perspective, this trait worried them the most about him.

“If you hold out a little bit longer, the support team will be there!”

- I don't think I'll be able to hold out any longer.

Sohank was Hydra guild's best fighting power.  The very best Items and Skill Books they gained was given to Sohank first. For the Hyrda guild, he was like a walking treasure box, yet he treated himself without much care.  This frustrated the other officers of the Hydra guild to no end.

‘Shit.  I still need more time until the support team arrives.’

Sohank and Natal were the only two allowed to participate in the meeting with Bagel and Prince Dean.

Still, they had prepared a contingency plan.  There was a support team on standby, but they were a long distance away.

As with any business,  it wasn’t easy for the support team to arrive on time.  They only moved if something went wrong.  The support team stayed in place until that actually happened.