Chapter 106 - Catacombs (1).

Start from the beginning

If Hyrkan operated in this region as the Hahoe Mask, he would be like a mother duck with its ducklings following after it.  He'll have a large tail of Users following after him.

Anyways, Hyrkan's effort had been a success.  None of the Users within the Cursed Castle paid any attention to him.  This expedited his progress in getting to his destination.

‘Uh?’

At that moment, something had suddenly attracted Hyrkan's attention.

It was a statue.

It was a statue of several Users in a heroic pose.  They were the four heroes, who had killed the first Evil Eye. They had also reached the Cursed Castle first.  The Subjugation Association had created a statue of the Noopy Family.

‘Shit.’

Of course, the Noopy family had more or less stolen the Sarabo's Sword from under him.  

‘The Options on that Item was killer.’

The Options for the Sarabo's Sword had been immediately posted online. Hyrkan gritted his teeth when he thought about it.

As a level 140 Unique Rank Item, the Sarabo's Sword had great Options.  At the same time, the Item was tradeable, and it was high in scarcity.

If he had sold it for a high price, he would have been able to make some eye-popping amount of money.

‘If it hadn't been for that son of a bitch...’

If Sinclair hadn't interfered, the Item would have been in the possession of Hyrkan.

When he thought about the situation, it made his inside burn even if he was inside the game.

Hyrkan shook his head from side to side.

‘If I get a little bit stronger, I'll keep hunting him down until this game closes it service.’

He made a resolution as he shook his head.

At the same time...

‘Please let there be something amazing in this Dungeon.’

He prayed earnestly.

Hyrkan’s thoughts were very busy in many aspects.

Koohng!

The ceiling of the pitch black tunnel fell.  When the bricks forming the ceiling hit the ground, the rugged sound rang out. As if he was trying to quell the rugged sound from ringing out, a person fell through the ceiling!  He let out a minimum amount of sound as he landed, and he immediately manipulated the watch on his wrist.

“Slot on.”

He yelled out a short phrase.

The armor made out of red bones appeared.

The owner of the Red Skeleton set was Hyrkan.  After he finished the Item Switching, he held his breath as he listened to his surrounding.

‘There's nothing nearby.’

Fortunately, he didn't hear anything out of the ordinary.

Afterwards, Hyrkan let out a complaint.

‘Why isn't there any Announcements? Usually there should be an Announcement regarding a User entering the Dungeon.  Where's the announcement for the Titles?’

Hyrkan turned on the light app on his wrist watch after he complained couple more times.

Paht!

The light source was small, but the powerful light illuminated the surrounding.  It allowed Hyrkan to be able to estimate the size of the tunnel.