Chapter 104- There is No Free Lunch (1).

Start from the beginning

- If three parts of the set item ‘Imbued with the Greenstone Imoogi's Soul’ is equipped, all Stat will be increased by +50

- If five parts of the set item ‘Imbued with the Greenstone Imoogi's Soul’ is equipped, all Stat will be increased by +100

- If five parts of the set item ‘Imbued with the Greenstone Imoogi's Soul’ is equipped, the 'Greenstone Imoogi's Curse' is activated

*Miscellaneous

- The essence of a Greenstone Imoogi with a vengeful spirit is dwelling with the Item.

He looked at the Stat of the Item stored in his storage.  Ahn-jaehyun checked the Stats once again, and he let out a sigh that was filled with mixed emotions.

‘Wow.’

He had read the Item's Option so much that it had been imprinted into his brain.  However, his heart started pounding when he started reading the Item's Option once again.  Even if his heart suddenly came to a stop, his heart would probably start back again if he saw the Item's Option.

This was how incredible the Item he possessed was.

Ahn-jaehyun once again let out a sigh admiration.

‘It feels akin to buying a 1st place lotto ticket that I know will be a winner.  This is really incredible.’

It was a level 150 Unique Item.

Moreover, this particular one was produced and circulated solely by the V&V guild. They went as far to never selling it to the public.  They dealt this Item only within their guild.

This was why one couldn't even put a fair market value of the set.

Ahn-jaehyun was well aware of this fact.  Moreover, this fact brought Ahn-jaehyun's heart back to its normal rhythm.

The pounding died down. Ahn-jaehyun drank a sip of his coffee.

‘It's a jackpot, but the problem is I can't sell it to anyone.’

As Ahn-jaehyun surmised, he couldn't sell the Greenstone Imoogi Helm to the public.

‘Wouldn't the V&V guild try to fight me, while foaming at the mouth, when they realize I sold this piece?’

When the helm appeared in the auction, the V&V guild would immediately take action.

'If you purchase the Imoogi helm, our guild will declare war on you as a service!'

He was sure that was how the guild would react.  As a customer, one would probably be too afraid of the V&V guild to purchase this Item.

Moreover, if it was a full set, there might be a User, who might risk the danger of crossing the V&V guild.  However, he didn't have the full set, and the Greenstone Imoogi Helm could only show its true worth when it was in a set.

A single piece wasn't that popular.

This was why his potential customer was already predetermined.

‘I have no choice, but to return it to its owner.’

He had no choice, but to sell it to its original owner.

The thought brought a smile to Ahn-jaehyun's lips. Ahn-jaehyun found the current situation to be quite humorous.

The thief was basically selling the goods back to the owner.  It was most definitely a ridiculous situation.

This was a given, but when the owner receives the purchased Item, the owner will  step forward to try to kill the thief.  However, Anhn-jaehyun wasn't too worried about that part.