Chapter 101 - Guerrillas (1).

Start from the beginning

The fireball was the size of a person's body, and it floated in the air like a balloon.  The Magician lightly moved his hand around, and the fire balloon followed the movement of his hand.  The fire balloon arrived on top of the Voodoo Chimera's head, and it twitched as if it was getting ready to burst.

At the same time, the Magician invoked a new magic with his other hand.  Unlike the magic from before, it was quite intuitive as to how he would use this magic.

Fire Spear!

It was 5 meters long, and the design was like any other normal spear. It was simple.

The Magician threw the Flame Spear as if he was throwing a javelin.  It wasn't hard to hit the target.  The experienced Tanker's skill gave the Magician the perfect opportunity to hit it on the back.  It was like throwing at a dart board.   The only thing the Magician had to worry about was how many times he wanted to hit the monster.  That was it.

Shoong!

The Fire Spear headed rapidly towards the Vodoo Chimera's spine.

Right before the Fire Spear could land, the Magician clenched the fist that had been controlling the Fire Balloon.  He timed it perfectly.

The twitching fireball finally revealed its true nature.

Poo-hwaht!

An enormous Fire Snake unfurled from the fireball. The Fire Snake appeared with its mouth wide open, and it descended with the intent of biting off the Chimera's head.

Duhp-suhk!

The Fire Snake bit the Voodoo Chimera's head.

Poo-hwaht!

The Fire Spear immediately impacted the Voodoo Chimera's back.  The Magician didn't end it there.  He immediately used both hands to summon as many Fire Arrows as possible, and he launched it all at the same time.

He was skilled enough to manage three magic spells in a single attack.  It wasn't an easy thing to do.  If one wanted to be a great Magician, it was a level of skill one would need to possess.

When most monsters were hit with magic, they prioritized their attacks on the Magician.  The aggro was pulled towards the Magician.  This couldn't be helped. If it was inevitable, the Magician had to let out as many Magic on the monster as possible!

The Voodoo Chimera suffered from the magical attack, yet it was still alive.  It immediately charged towards the Magician as it burned like a torch.

“Oh-ooh!”

The Magician had a strange smile as he saw the monster charge towards him.  There was no fear on his face.

When there was a distance of about 10 meters between the Magician and the Voodoo Chimera, the Striker stepped forward.  The Striker had been on standby as she waited for the monster to close the distance.

Poo-oohk!

The hidden striker was a female User. As befitting a female User, she was wearing a stylish yet casual armor.  There was a good mix of silver and black colored armors. She didn’t have her helm on.  It seemed she had taken off the helm on purpose to boast her long red-tinged hair.