Do you trust me?

no.
——————————————————————

It had been 1 month since...Skip...bleugh his name disgusts me. Anyway, Peter has been getting better, Loki is becoming more friendly and yada yada. Peter also knows that he has been messaging the 'oh so mighty avengers'

Natasha's POV
We were all sitting down together, not doing a lot. "Hey, Peter!" MJ yelled trying to wake Peter up for school. "PeeEeTEeEeEr!!" This time when Mj tried he did awake.

"wHaAAaAaaT?" he asked, his voice cracking dice (no since you dumbass auto correct) he was so tired.

MJ's POV
Once 'The Lazy Peter Parker' got up we both quickly got ready for school, we'd been staying at the tower some days to get our minds if things.

Harley
guys get your lazy asses up! school starts in 10!

Peter
shut up Harley we know.

MJ
sHuT uP HaRLeY, wE kNoW!

Peter
i hate you.

MJ
love you too, Peter!

Harley
you guys are like long lost siblings-

Ned
why am i still here?😒

Peter
why am i still alive?

these are the questions we should be asking.

MJ
bro wtf.

Harley
Peter, you okay?

Peter
yep!

Ned
i still don't understand why i am here?!

MJ
because you didn't leave dumbass

we don't do everything for you.

Peter
we should all probably shut up and get to school now.

Mj
Peter you're to innocent.

When we arrived at school Harley was waiting for us. In my opinion, Peter and Harley need to get together. "Hey guys!" Harley said deciding to break the silence.

"mm tired...." Peter mumbled. He usually wasn't  getting a lot of sleep lately due to nightmares,
we told Harley and he wanted to beat the shit outta Skip. Who can blame him? But luckily the nightmares managed to stop after a few weeks.

"Well you're the one that decided to do all your homework at 3 in the fucking morning, your fault." I told him, he hand been trying to do all of his homework and surprisingly succeed. Harley just laughed at us acting like siblings.

*time skip brought to you by me eating cereal at 8pm*

Peters POV
It was the end of the day. Must i say more?

Me and MJ were heading to aunt Mays, MJ basically lives with me and god knows what her parents think, we were walking along the path having a nice chat.

"Hey, MJ, are your parents worried about you? You haven't seen them in a month." I asked but instantly regretted it. MJ's face had a look of sadness and guilt.