Peter, i'm sorry..

This will hopefully explain a lot more :) enjoy the chaptah!
——————————————————————

MJ's POV
I think Peter is starting to get suspicious, i've been very secretive about my privacy since i got those messages.. "Hey, Peter, i'm just going to the toilet.." I tell him, we were watching a movie and we were half-way through it.

"Okay, don't be too long!" Peter replied with his normal bubbly self.

I walked into the bathroom looking for the face wash, my face felt like it was getting spotty. I knew it was that time of the month.

I searched through the cupboards and cabinets, when i came across the left cupboard i found and empty toothpaste tube. What was that doing here? My curiosity got the better of me and i looked inside, i dropped it in shock. A razor.

"MJ, what was that noise?" Peter asks walking closer to the door. I pick up the tube, the razor still inside, ready to question Peter. I hoped that he wasn't but i had to check...

"MJ..you look worried, what's wrong?" Peter asks concerned. I take in a deep breath, how do you ask someone this..?

"Peter.. i..is this yours?" I ask holding up the tube, he pales slightly.

Peters POV
I could feel my face losing colour, i knew it was mine. I couldn't move, i was frozen on the spot trying to produce words out of my mouth. "i..MJ i can explain.. i.. uh.." I barley managed to stutter out words.

"Peter..your wrists..." MJ demands shakily, i reluctantly roll up my sleeves. Red scars littered my arms, MJ had tears nearly streaming down her eyes.

I roll down my sleeves and take a breath, "MJ.. i'm sorry..i don't have an excuse but i haven't done it in weeks.."

MJ looks at me sadly, she knew how much that i'd gone through but never thought i'd go as far as cutting. She walked up to me and gave me a hug. I obviously returned it.

"Let's not speak of this again.." MJ says, chuckling sadly. I agree with her.

MJs phone buzzed once again and i knew it was my turn to ask the questions. She walked past me to look at her phone in peace.

??? POV

???
Michelle, i think it's time you talk with Ned again.

MJ
have you been doing this to him? is that why he doesn't speak to Peter anymore!?

???
that may have something to do with it.

MJ
what's your name? tell me!

hello?!

ANSWER ME NOW! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT HURT PETER!

HEY!

MJs POV
I hate it. I hate that guy. They're the reason why Ned left Peter.

Tic-Tac
So...yall still use this?

Mama Spider
we literally used it yesterday calm down.

Irondad
it feels...to quiet

Uncle Bird
SAM ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I DIDNT STEAL YOUR WINGS

Mama Spider
there we go

Chicken Wings
no it feels to quiet because Peter isn't here.