Bitch please.

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH Beanzykins FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS CHAPTER I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! also go give her a follow and read her books. if you don't then i'll hunt you down. nah i won't really...unless:)! anygays! on with the chapter!
——————————————————————

Peters POV
As i'm swinging back home after my patrol i start to wonder who that mystery person is. I still can't believe that i got the wrong number! AGAIN!

Maybe a nice rest will help me calm down a bit, i set my alarm and fall asleep instantly.

*le next day brought to you by இдஇ*

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEE-*
"ugghhhh" i groan and slap my alarm again, i really don't want to get out of bed.

"PETER, YOU REALLY NEED TO GET OUT OF BED YOU HAVE 31 MINUTES BEFORE YOU NEED TO LEAVE!" Aunt May shouts up to me. 'Shit!' I run around frantically gathering all my school stuff and my suit and plop them all in the bag.

*at le school*

"PETER!" Harley yells ever so kindly to me, "why didn't you message me last night?"

Ah shit, how do i explain this?

"you gave me the wrong number.." i answer quietly not wanting to draw any more attention.

"Really? sorry." he said realising how loud he was being, which i'm thankful for.

*time skip brought to you by my lazy ass*

FINALLY SCHOOLS OVER! I try to get out before Flash finds me. Mr. Stark might not be that happy if i show up with bruises on my face but of course the infamous Parker Luck™︎ has decided to shine once again.

"Oi, Penis!" Flash shouts.

"What is it this time Fla-" He shoves me into a wall, hitting my head pretty badly. Oh how i just love being beaten up by Eugene 'Flash' Thompson!

"HEY! leave him alone Eugene!" Harley has come to save the day! Funnily enough Flash is actually scared of Harley.

"you alright? He got some pretty bad hits on you" Harley says like it's the least obvious thing in the world.

'Oh yeah just got beat up i'm totally fine, see you later!' Yeah i'd never say that out loud... "Yeah i'm fine" Obviously i'm not i hate being verbally and physically abused by Flash, it never used to effect me but now he's 'matured' as parents put it, he now understands how to make me feel sad.

Little did i know a certain billionaire had saw everything that happened (this was outside that's how he saw)

"Hey Mr. Stark" i say as i enter the fancy car.

"Hey kid, how are you?" he asks concerned

"i'm..uh..i'm good...how are you..?"

"Ok first of all, your terrible at lying and second of all i saw what happened." he states

My eyes widen, he saw...everything? "e-everything?" i gulped.

Mr. Stark just nodded his eyes filled with concern.

*at le compound*

"Hey Pet- what happened to your face?! did someone do this to you?! can i kill them?! please let me kill them!" Bucky asks.

"..it's a long story...?" it came out more of a question than an answer but eh.

"You didn't have any cookies last time but i made more just for you before you do you sciencey work"