Hide&Seek, Story

Baekhyun P. O. V.

After coming back from our picnic I decided that I want to spend some time with my babies so I told my beautiful husbands that they can have some free while I spend mine with my boys. After they all left boys said that they want to play hide and seek, and I was the first to look for others and as a awsome mother I keep pretending that I don't hear their little giggles and don't see them even if they are visable more then ever, I of course had my youngest son in my arms snice he is still a baby while others can walk around but I still made sure that my babies are safe.

After I 'couldn't' find tgem I started to pout and said "Where did my boys go, mama is sad that he can't find them, did they leave me" they all laughed at my acting and came out of their hiding spots and hugged me, I smiled at them and snice it's pretty late I said "It's late already dada's will come home soon and it will be really late so let's head to our beds and sleep so we can play with them tommorow" they all nodded their little heads and run toward their room, where they have one big bed where we sometimes sleep together and cuddle, when they all laid down, I placed baby which already fell asleep in my arms, and moved a little further away from them so that they don't accidentally hurt my belly but before I could even think about closing my eyes Eunwoo asked "Mama can you tell us a story" cusing others to ask same.

I chuckled at them and nodded my head cusing them to shout and jump around. "Okay calm down don't wake baby up, so once long time ago there was a young prince, he had everything, everything but happines..." when I was half way through the story I saw that all of them fell asleep, so I kissed their little heads and fell asleep soon.