Baby Baek's first words, first meeting with king

Chanyeol P.O.V.

My baby Baek now is 11 months old.His teeth has slowly started to grow.Since he is vampire they will grow faster then to normal people.He still suck my neck and it still is relaxing.All of love him and we always fight.I didn't go and fuck around since the day he came here. Right now we are all playing with him.We are trying to teach him how to walk by calling his name.He couldn't stand much so he would smile to us and run toward us until he fall.But we always catch him.I called him now and he giggled and run toward me trowing himself in my arms. I smiled and hugged him.Then he spoke his first words which shocked us all. He would always mumble some words but not clearly.He said "Chwaniie"and placed a little pack my nose.We all started at him shocked.He then turned and walked to Kyungsoo and said "Kwungiie",which made my brother smile.He then did that with others too.
"Sewuniie" "Lwuhaniie" "Yixwingiie" "Twao" "Kwis" "Kwai" "Suwo" "Cwhen" "Minwsweokiie" then in the end he said "I lowe wou" which made each of us to melt.Then Kyungsoo and others left so they can prepare dinner.Baek run in my arms again and I fell dawn on floor with him on my tummy.He giggled and started sucking my neck.But this time I felt his teeth got in my skin and he started drinking my blood. I was speechless.It was more then relaxing so I didn't remove him.Since I can't die he can drink as much as he want.He keep on sucking and sucking for at least 45 minutes and I was on cloud ninth.Then Luhan and others came in the room and screamed which made my baby smurf cry.Sehun took him from my arms and calmed him dawn."I wanted to be his first bite"said Luhan crying,soon followed by others.I just looked in disbelief.My baby smurf stopped crying and fell sleep.We all stayed quiet while Kyungsoo took baby and put him in his room.He came back.We all stood in silence."So he drank your blood."said Kris."Yeah,that mean his teeths have grown."I answered."How long did he drink your blood"asked Kai "For 45 minutes I think.And you guys won't believe me but I was on cloud ninth."I answered with dreamy eyes. "He is right guys.He didn't drink my blood,but he sucked my neck and it was most relaxing thing ever." said Kai and they all just nodded.We then all walked in our rooms.We have meeting with father today. And since my baby smurf is true blood vampire we will tell father about him.
Time flew by and father came.We were all eating. "Father we have to tell you something.Chanyeol bring him"Xiumin said and father looked surprised.

King of vampires P.O.V.

"Father we have to tell you something.Chanyeol bring him"said my dear son Xiumin which took me by surprise. What do they have tell me? Soon Chanyeol walked in smiling from ear to ear.Ehich surprised me like they are all emotionless.In his arms there was a little baby in his arms.He walked and stood next to me.Kris then said "This is our baby Baekhyun.We found him in front of our door week after coming.He is dear to all of us.And he is true blood vampire.His fangs has grown this morning.He also drank Chanyeols blood."This took me by surprise.Only royal families have been true blood vampires.I as one wanted one of my son's to be true blood too but non of them is.I looked at the small baby in arms of my son.He looked at me and giggled making grabby hands toward me.I smiled softly taking him in my arms.He played with my hair.Since I have stopped aging when I was 20 years old I look like one of my sons.

Since I have stopped aging when I was 20 years old I look like one of my sons

He then mumbled "Hwello" and called his hands.I hugged hum and then gave him back to Chanyeol."So I think all of you want him to stay,that is probably why you introduced him to me."I said to which they all just nodded "So as you know I'm sick.I healed and I'm not sick anymore.But I want one of you to be the next king.As I see he is 11 months old.You have time to decide who will be next king.I will come to his one year birthday and I want your answer to be ready.If you don't have answer by that time he won't stay with you.I will took him with him and train him to be the next."with that I left.