Baek's first love,Taeyeon is back

Baekhyun is now 6 years old.He is a genius.He cad play For Elise from Beethoven with closed eyes. His guitar skills are amazing.His voice is like it belong to angel which he is.Brothers all love him. He learned to read and write.Lately he been a little distanced with others.When he would come home he would go to his room and stay there all day.All of them were worried.He seems to zone out more then what is normal.Today is another day for him to go school.He wanted to go alone.Brothers all tried to go with him but he keep saying no.In the end they let him go alone.They were all sad that he don't want to spend time with them anymore. Then Tao said "Let's go in his room and see what he is hiding."they all nodded and slowly walked in his room.

Chanyeol P.O.V.

I miss my baby smurf so much.I mean he is here but he is so distanced with us lately.We all walked in his room and we didn't saw anything odd.I saw something near his bed so I took it.They turned and stood next to me.We looked at notebook and there was writer "diary" we nodded at each other and I started reading.

"Dear diary today is another day of school today we had a transfer student and that is Taeyeon. Yes my childhood friend that my hyungs forbidden me to meet.
We set together and she said she remember me and that I'm still hers prince. And she asked me if I remember the promise that I made with her.I just nodded.I was so nervous. She said she want to merry me when we grow up. I didn't know what to do cuz my hyungs keep telling me that I can't have boyfriend or girlfriend but they didn't say wife.She said she would like to come at my house and she wanted me to sing for her.She showed me hers puppy eyes so I said yes.I sang for her but others sang for her but others heard it and praised me.All girls and boys said I'm cute and that they want me to merry them.Taeyeon was jealous so she said that I'm hers.Then happened big fight.Taeyeon and other girls fought and guys were all around me.I promised to everyone that I will sing for them if they don't fight.Taeyeon said that I should go to school alone cuz hyungs are bad and want to take me from her.I don't know what to do.I love hyungs but I like Taeyeon too.And I don't think they are bad.However I will be second grade soon which means it will be my birthday soon too.They said they want to come to my house.I will have to ask Kyungsoo hyung cuz he is the one in charge of everyone.Hehehe he is so cool I hope I can be like him in future.I hope hyungs don't read this they will ask things and I don't know what to say.I almost finished my songs when I finish them I will give one to each hyung.That why I keep a little distance so they don't find out."

As soon as I finished reading all of us were jealous.Not paying any attention to last few lines.Yixing as happy as always said "My baby is so grown up he wrote songs for us."Then we heard front door open.I put diary back where I found it and we all run out of his room.He hugged all of us and started talking about kids wanting to come over for his birthday.We acted like we didn't know he will ask so we said yes but that we will be there too.He giggled and said "Hyungs I wrote songs for you."and run in his room coming out with a lot of papers.He handed each of us paper.We all were amazed by this.He is only 6 but wrote 11 songs.We forgot all about Taeyeon girl.And happily spend our day with him.