Jealousy,mad Sehun and sad Baek

Sehun P.O.V.

Today guys have to go to take blood from vampire kingdom so I'm alone with baby Baek.I wanted to stay at home but he keep asking me to go the park.And as always I couldn't say no to his pretty little eyes so I dressed him in clothes that he got for his birthday.

And as always I couldn't say no to his pretty little eyes so I dressed him in clothes that he got for his birthday

As soon as we got in park he run toward that girl that keep coming at time we do.They hugged first which made me turn red but I tried to keep cool for my baby.Then that woman stood in front of me and said "Hi thank you for taking him here.My daughter keep talking about him.That he is hers prince and that you and yours brothers are some villains that want to take him but she will fight.And that he said he will come here to meet her every day."hm so that is why he wanted to come here so bad. We will talk at home."Yeah he talked about her too."I said to her trying to look calm.She then want away. Hours keep going and I set alone on breach while baby Baek played with that girl. I was about to explode when he hugged her.He then run to me and hugged me.I didn't move.He then took my hand and we arrived at house.Others were here already.They all hugged Baek.I just walked in and set on sofa."What wrong Sehun"asked Chen."Why don't Baek tell you"I said annoyed as I can be."What happened my baby smurf hm tell me."said Chanyeol kissing all around Baeks face."I don't know Swehuniie being keep ignoring me while we were coming home."he answered and hugged Chanyeol."Cuz he wanted to go the park cuz he have date there.With that girl who keep coming at time we does."I said and walked in my room slamming door behind me.

Third P.O.V.

As soon as Sehun said that since was in room.No one dared to move.Then Tao and Kai shouted "You had date" which made Baek flinch. Yixing then took Baek from Chanyeol and kissed his puffy cheek "My baby had a date.Wow you are awesome." Baek giggled and said "I dwidn't have dwate I just played whit that girl wike aways.She said I'm hers prince.And that you guys are vilians that want to take me but she will fight for me."with dreamy eyes. Everyone else burned with jealousy.Then Kyungsoo said Baby from now on we won't go to the park."and others nodded."What why"asked Baek with teary eyes."Cuz we have some work at home so we won't be able to go out."explained Kai."Can we go just tomorrow so I can tell her"asked Baek already crying."Of course baby now don't cry hm everything will be fine"said Chanyeol taking Baek in his arms and going to his room to play with Baek.
As for next day it was crazy.Sehun was still mad but didn't leave Baek.He keep hugging him and saying that he is his.Chanyeol and others keep trying to take him from Sehun but with no success.That caused them to fight.Right now they are walking to the park with sad Baek.When they got there Baek run toward the girl and explained what happened but said "Don't worry princess,we will meet again and be together forever."hugging her.She hugged him back and kissed his cheek.Others burned with jealousy while Yixing tried to explain to the woman why Baek couldn't come there anymore.When they arrived home Baek was sad.And just walked in his room.Others walked in their rooms too.And tried not to be mad anymore.It will be hard for Baek to grow up with 1 gentleman and 10 jealous guys.