Baek is next king?

Third P.O.V.

"Mom,hyungs the truth that Lucas and I know each other...I sort of found it funny to sleep around with someone,Lucas and I slept together many times.Please forgive us we didn't know that we were siblings,please,I'm sorry." Baek continued saying on which his mother replied "It's okay my big baby,just don't do it anymore hm"hugging Baek and Lucas. After that they promised to not do it anymore and that Baek will stop sleeping around.When they left hyungs hugged Baek showing him their support.They all cuddled with him and watched some movies after all that drama they needed that.Then their father came saying "Guys I have surprise for you all."on which others replied with humming."Baek baby you remember when you were little I said that I will give you your gift for your sixteen birthday.You were little so it's okay if you don't remember but I'm sure your hyungs remember."he said on which Chanyeol answered getting up and saying "Yeah you always say that,but you never gave him his gift,and his birthday was before some months so what is his gift"

Chanyeol P.O.V.

Just after my baby's mom and brother left our father arrived and mentioned about gift he has been promis in for sixteen years.I am slightly pissed. These days are problematic my Baek came back and then all of this I'm so tired I just want my baby smurf in my arms.Then words of my father brought me back in reality "Baek I decided that you will be next king and you can choose your wife or husband,we will start preparing for that event now" oh god.