Meeting baby Baekhyun

Kyungsoo P.O.V.

We been here for one week. Chanyeol leave every morning and come home late at night.I don't care less. Sehun is just laying around.Kris and Xiumin keep fighting,Tao just go shopping his while room is in Gucci.Yixing and Luhan sing and dance.Kai dance in some company I don't know,Suho have his own company his borough it from some guy.I love cooking and that is what I do.Chen keep trolling us.
Today is another day like always.But today Chanyeol didn't go to fuck around. He said he is tired.Right now we are eating.I finished first so I wanted to living room.I heard some noise in front so I opened door.And there was little baby.He looked at me and started giggling,I took him in my arms he started playing with my hair.I saw note fall dawn from him.I took it too and walked in.All my brothers were sitting on sofa,they turned their heads toward me."Guys look I found him in front of the door there is also some note,let's read it all together."I said and sat dawn with baby looking at me amazed.I just smiled at him."Wow he is so adorable" Luhan said taking him from my arms.Little baby made some baby noise which melted my heart.Others still looked puzzled.Baby stared at Luhan then put his hands on Luhans face and continued to look at him."I will rad it guys."I said and started reading:

"Dear people,whoever read this thank you for taking my baby in.
I'm his mother and I'm not in financial good situation so I can't keep him.There is some of his information
Byun Bakhyun
4 months old
I hope you can take care
of him for now on.I will come to look for him when I'm financially stable.
Thank you so much."

As I finished talking all of them looked at me."Are you really going to keep that thing"asked Kris. "Of course I will if you don't want him here then pretend like he isn't here."I answered and all of them expect me,Luhan,Tao,Chen, Yixing and Xiumin left. "How can they leave I mean I don't like him but he can stay we just have to make sure father don't know right."said Tao as he took baby Baek from Luhan,baby Baek smiled and made adorable baby noise and played with Taos hair. "I will go with baby Baek to shop if you guys want to come you can,I will buy him baby things and toys."I said taking baby to my arms he put his arms tight on mine.I smiled at him,then looked at them waiting for answer. Luhan said he will go with us,Tao too.Others have to do something.Soon we arrived at shop.Tao held baby Baek while I and Luhan looked for some baby things and toys..When we were done we saw baby Baek sleeping on Taos chest and Tao looking at him like he was the last one on earth,but I don't blame him.We then left home with sleeping baby Baek.
When we got home I walked in with shopping bags and saw all my brothers there watching Running Man,TV show.When they saw little baby Baek sleeping Xiumin,Yixing and Chen melted and tried taking him from Tao.Then they started fighting and baby Baek started crying.Everyone stopped and looked at him he made grubby hands toward me,they looked at me at jealousy but gave him to me.He stopped crying and played with my cheeks.Oh god this will be looooong looooong day.