What a queen i am😏😏

Baekhyun P.O.V.

Today I decide to spend a day all by myself, my hudbands and kids are at home, I left them there, while I'm at shipping mal. Being a queen has its privileges. Now maybe you don't know but I'm pregnant yes my husband Suho couldn't keep it in his pants😡. Doctor said it's okay since I'm a true blood and it won't be a problem. However I'm moody all day I even got mad at Kris for breathing too loud,like can you keep it down for fucks sake. Uh, while walking I didn't pay attention to where I was going until someone dumbed in me and spikes all of her coffee on me, what a bitch. I looked up ready to throw hands and yell but I saw Taeyeon. Oh god. She looked up and said "Oh I'm so so sorr- wait Baekhyun" I just smiled since my husband's aren't here it's okay. "Yeah hi, how are you" I asked. "Well I'm fine, how is it going" she asked back. "Well good I'm married with 11 guys and I'm pregnant with fourth child, I'm moody, you spilled coffee on me, my favorite store will probably close by the time we finish this conversation and my beauty sleep will be ruined because I won't get to shop in the store I love, beside that everything is fine" I answered and looked at her annoyed. She seems nervous "Oh okay you can go, and sorry about the shirt" she said and bowed. "Yeah you better be now bye" with that I left for home, I'm not in a mood to shop. I walked in and each of my husbands have me a hug and a kiss. Than I kissed my sleeping babies and say on a couch and started talking "Babies you won't believe what happened, first they don't have my favorite I've cream flavor, than some girl dump into me and spill her coffee like girl do you not see my beautiful face and body walking in your detection uh😤, than she said some long ass thing and my favorite store closed and in the end I wasn't in the mood to shop" I finished and of course I made a big deal out of it, cuz I need attention. They all cooed at me than massaged my body and told me sweet things. What a queen I am😏😏.