Going to park with baby Baek

Luhan P.O.V.

I woke up around 10 am so I dressed up and helped Kyungsoo make breakfast then we saw others coming and sitting in theirs chairs.After a while Chanyeol came too with little Baekiie,who was playing with his big ears smiling from ear to ear.As Chanyeol sat dawn he put Baekiie in his lap feeding him.I have to say that Baek is pretty big for 4 month old,if I didn't know better I would though he is vampire.I was done with food so I said "Today is my day with Baekiie,so I will take him in Park,I wanted to ask Yixing if you wanted to come with us"taking Baekiie from Chanyeol arms. Yixing nodded and said "I will be back in 5 minutes I have to go dress up."I humed and got up in my room where I pit Baekiies clothes and I choose one for him

"I humed and got up in my room where I pit Baekiies clothes and I choose one for him

Of course Tao brought it for him.As we walked in living room I saw Yixing. We together walked in park and played with Baekiie for hours.Then some little girl that was beside started playing with him so his attention was fully on her I couldn't believe my eyes he is mine,I mean ours baby who is she to take him away.

Yixing P.O.V.

We were playing with Baek baby when girl that was beside started playing with him I watched them with sympathy but when I turned around I saw Luhan pouting I looked at what he was looking at and it was Baek baby and that girl.I laughed,he turned to me looking mad.He then stood up took Baek baby in his arms then said "Let's go" and walked away.I looked toward girl she was now crying.Her mom was trying to calm her dawn but it didn't help."I'm sorry for what my brother did,I mean taking him away just like that,our Baek baby came to us not long ago so he is a little jealous.What is little princess name"I said and asked for hers name "Her name is Taeyeon,and it's okay I understand."she smiled.I bowed and run after Luhan.When I catch up with him he still looked mad and was talking to smiling Baek baby."You are mine hm you can't leave me you can't go with someone else.You can't have girlfriend or boyfriend okay,you have me and that is more the enough."I didn't dare to say anything he keep talking as we entered house he walked straight to his room and closing door very loud.Everyone was in living room in less then minute and asked what is wrong.So I explained Sehun,Kai,Kris, Suho laughed while others nodded.Chanyeol then said "See that is why I didn't want to give him to you yesterday,he is so small and precious that I want to protect him from world."I nodded knowing that feeling after spending day with little baby."Come on guys I know he is cute and everything but you are too much.Like Luhan is overreacting for some kids playing."Sehun said laughing."Okay then tomorrow is your day with him and in the end of day if you don't give him to me I will beat you up." Chanyeol said and walked in Luhans room.We all walked behind "Hey Romeo give me back my Juliet you had her for day now give her to me."he said and took Baek baby.Luhan wanted to protest but Baek baby sucked Chanyeols ear. Chanyeol smiled and got in his room.We all looked in disbelief.I just walked away and laid in my bed drifting of to sleep.