Will Baek leave?

Baekhyun P.O.V.

After talking with my mom for,like few hours she left.I was so happy that she came for me.But now I don't know what to do.I love all of my hyungs,and I would also like to go back to my mom,I would like to see what it feel like to have a mom that care about you.After she left hyungs and I set at living room. No one said anything.We just sat there.Luhan and Chanyeol hyung look more tense then others.I know they are scared that I will leave.But I also myself don't know what's I will do.I looked at them one by one and questioned myself do I really want to leave my previous hyungs for my mom.Yes mom is the most important person on earth. But on the other hand my mom left me here when I was still a baby.I really don't know.I decided that I will think about this tomorrow so I said "Hyungs I'm going to my room to rest.I will think about this whole matter tomorrow, don't worry.I will try to come to best solution."with that I walked out,of course not forgetting to hug them all.

Luhan P.O.V.

After Baek left we all started talking.Most about how life was unfair.She first left him and asked us to accept him as ours then she came back to get him.I, like others,was close to tears.Thrn Yixing hyung said "Guys calm down I know you are all angry and sad but in letter clearly was written that she will come back for him.So now let's all go to ours room and calm down.Baek is under a lot of pressure we don't need to put more of it on him.We also have to accept his decision even if it mean he will leave us.And if he leave we can always visit him.So now don't cry let's all rest and prepare for tomorrow."as he said it I was so amazed.He is always looking at the bright side.So we all did what's he told us.I just hope Baek won't leave us.

Will you Baek?