Memories

(Major..? time skip)

It was now exam season for the year. They were already done with their unit tests, which gave them their 20% grade but now they were all preparing for the bulk 80%. Yoongi was going to graduate this year, so he was working pretty hard to get his final results. Even though Jimin and Taehyung were in the year below, the heat of exams was no less scaring to them.

Everyone was going all out to complete revisions, get extra classes for doubts, submit their pending work. Basically it was hectic. Among all this, the teachers were working full time too, they had to make sure all the students were graded, sending out emails to parents, prepare papers and submit final assessments.

However, with all this tension, Tae and jungkook still managed to keep each other calm. They had gotten closer than ever. They had made a lot of memories through out this academic year.

(Jungkook's birthday!)

Jungkook slept soundly in his bed on September 1st. It was a Sunday and he had stayed up last night to finish grading papers. He was in the middle of a dream, being a ninja, when there was a loud boom sound.

"THE WAR STARTED???" Jungkook woke up with a start, sitting up. There in his room stood Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and his one and only Taehyung. He rubbed his eyes to check whether he is seeing right, but their loud claps and cheers were enough proof.

"Happy birthday, kookieeee!" They all cheered but Taehyung was the first one to hug him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the boy too, then pulling the boy in his lap, getting a squeal in return.

"You all gave me a heart attack." Jungkook huffed playfully, accepting side hugs(because the little boy was still perched on his lap) from each of his hyung.

"It was Jin's idea. I told him we should wait for you to wake up but he got too impatient and bursted a balloon." Namjoon explained, shaking his head at his husband.

"As expected for Jin hyung." Jungkook said, making Hobi laugh.

"Hey! Tae was in it too, he handed me the balloon." Jin pointed finger at the youngest.

Taehyung gasped, "Hyung!" He showed false innocence to kook, saying, "I didnt know kookie. Jin hyung is lying."

"Awwhhh, of course I dont trust him, bub. My baby would never be naughty, would he?" Jungkook pinched Tae's bread cheeks. Everyone in the room had different reactions, jin pouted because he was left to the take the blame alone because you can't win against Tae with kook, Namjoon was laughing at how the youngest threw Jin under the bus, while Hoseok was simply fonding over the pair and how soft Jungkook got.

"Now come on, jungkook go get ready we will wait for you downstairs. We have a lot planned!" Hobi instructed, making jungkook nod.

"Yes yes let's go." The three hyungs shuffled out of the room. Tae went to follow but was pulled back by jungkook.

"Where you going, mister?" Jungkook asked, cuddling the boy close, pulling the boy's back flush to his chest.

"You need to get ready, kookie." Tae giggled when jungkook just whined burying his face in the crook of youngser's neck.

"Tickles kookie.." Taehyung giggled as Jungkook's breath tickled his neck.

"It does hmm? Does this tickle too, pup?" Jungkook asked as he lightly ran his finger's across the boy's hips. Tae instantly jumped, laughing.