Defend the wrong

"Taehyung, let him go, now. You're being very stubborn." Mrs. Kim scolded lightly, the little boy in front close to tears.

This conversation was actually going on ever since Taehyung woke up. It's 8:10 am in the morning and Jungkook has to go back home to change his clothes and collect things for school. Taehyung wasn't going to school today because Mrs. Kim was taking him to Jaebum's house, to tell his parents about what happened(Tae wasn't very thrilled about that either). 

Now obviously Taehyung didn't want his Kookie leave, so he only did what seemed fair, he wasn't letting go of him. The boy had a tight grasp on Jungkook's hand, even trying to pull him down on the sofa(that didn't work because jungkook is much stronger than him.)

Jungkook, on the other hand was conflicted. He wanted to stay because he knew how vulnerable Taehyung was feeling about the entire Jaebum situation. But he also couldn't miss his work day.

Now back to convincing, jungkook softly said, "Bear, please listen to us. I really need to go to school, I have like 7 lectures today that I can't miss. Please, darling?"

Taehyung shook his head, "Ill come to school too then! I don't want go to his house, I don't want to tell anyone."

Mrs. Kim sighed as she knew this would happen, "I'm not letting him get away with this, Tae. The boy needs to learn that if one doesn't consent to something, he can't force them. You're not going to school today, that's final."

"But ma-" Taehyung began but she cut him off, "No! Jungkook is getting late and you're not being very helpful. He stayed all day yesterday, this is unnecessary." Her voice raising a bit more by the end of that.

Jungkook could see the hurt flashing in his baby's eyes. He understood Mrs. Kim was frustrated and definitely angry at Jaebum, so she was unintentionally bursting out on Tae.

Taehyung on listening to his mother saying that, let go of Jungkook's hand. He already was insecure that he was causing nothing but trouble, but when jungkook convinced him he was all okay, he believed him. Clearly he was wrong. Not being able to hold his tears anymore he ran to his bedroom, not even stopping when the two adults called after him.

"I shouldn't have said that, I just-" Mrs. Kim sat down on the sofa, dejectedly.

"Let me take care of this, Mrs. Kim. You're just a little frustrated nothing else." Jungkook nodded at her.

"But aren't you getting late? I'm so sorry, jungkook." She said, feeling like she's being burdening the teacher.

"No no, I'm doing this all for Tae. Please don't apologize. And umm..I am getting a little late, not going to lie but I have a set of spare clothes in my car incase I'm too late to go home."

"Oh thank god. Please make him understand. I'll pack you some lunch for school and don't protest, you've done so much for us, it's the least I can do." She got up and patted his shoulder. Jungkook smiled gratefully at her before leaving to go to his angel.

He gently knocked on the door, before entering. The door wasn't locked, so he figured it would be safe to enter, he still opened the door very slowly so as to step back immediately if it wasn't right to come in.

"Tae?" Jungkook said, looking at the small lump on the bed under the covers. If the situation wasn't like this jungkook would've cooed and laughed at his baby.

"No! You go Kookie. No wanna be un-un-unecessary." Taehyung sniffled, not coming out from his hiding.

Jungkook sighed, he sat down on the bed by the boy, "You're not being unnecessary, princess. Your mummy didn't mean it like that. Can you come out so we can talk properly? I promise I'm not angry, just want to see my angel. Come here, baby." Jungkook coaxed, running his hand over the boy's back under the blanket.