Behave

Taehyung was first to wake up from their nap. He got up rubbing his eyes as he saw how jungkook was sleeping in his sitting position.

"Kookie?" Taehyung shook the elder's shoulder slightly but Jungkook showed no signs of waking up. Now little Tae didn't know that the older was actually awake for some time now, he just wanted to have some fun teasing his baby.

"Kookie, wake up." Taehyung mumbled, not even loud enough for someone to wake up. But he did poke Jungkook's cheeks. "Why Kookie not getting up? Tae is hungry."

Jungkook internally cooed at how soft Taehyung sounded. He was about to open his eyes when he heard the younger gasp.

"I know! Kookie maybe snow white!" Taehyung said, before he leaned in and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

Not being able to hold it any more, jungkook immediately opened his eyes as he wrapped his arms around the small boy.

"Kookie you're awake!" Taehyung laughed as he was manhandled into the man's lap.

"Of course I am. I think a certain little prince saved me by a kiss." Jungkook playfully teased, making his baby beam.

"I did, Kookie! I saved you!" Taehyung bounced happily, believing his kiss was the one that woke up the elder.

"So precious." Jungkook smiled as he placed a big kiss on the boy's forehead. Taehyung was too cute. Right at that moment Taehyung's stomach rumbled so jungkook said, "Now come on, let's go feed you bear."

Taehyung and Jungkook walked downstairs to find Mrs. Kim doing some work on her laptop. She had her glasses on and almost didn't notice the pair who had now joined her.

"Had a good nap, Tae?" She opened her arms for her son. Tae immediately cuddled to her and nodded his head.

"Hungry now." Taehyung said, trying to make her get up and give him something.

"I'm cutting you some fruit. We can have a late dinner." Mrs. Kim said, smiling at her son nodding. "Jungkook would you like some too?"

"Could I just get some tea please? Or coffee?" Jungkook asked. His head was aching slightly, it was a hectic day.

"Ohh yes, sure. I, myself, already drank 3 cups." Mrs. Kim laughed sympathetically. Taehyung looked between the two adults. Feeling slightly guilty, he knew he was the reason why both of them were stressed.

Jungkook joined the boy on the couch when Mrs. Kim left to make the fruit bowl for Tae and tea for Jungkook.

Jungkook saw how his little boy was pouting, he looked adorable. "Why the grumpy face, baby?" He smiled at Taehyung as the boy shook his head stubbornly as if telling he's not grumpy.

"Not grumpy...just sad." Taehyung said.

"Oh no, that's not good. Why is my little one sad? Did I do something?" Jungkook inquired, pushing the boy's hair out of his face gently.

"No, Kookie! I am the one who makes me sad. Tae caused you and mummy to be so upset. No like. I didn't mean for this to happen, maybe I overreacted-"

"Bub, stop." Jungkook interrupted, keeping a stern voice so Taehyung knew not to protest, "Who told you we were upset with you? We are worried for you, yes, but we are not upset with you in the slightest, bear. We are angry at Jaebum, the way he behaved. There's no doubt we'll look into that matter, but I don't want you thinking you've done something wrong, baby. He is the one who is wrong. Am I clear?"

Taehyung meekly nodded, still a little bummed out. Jungkook sighed as he hugged the boy close, almost as if he was shielding his baby from everything wrong in the world.