Mr. Kim

Jungkook was now sitting in his car in front of the Kim residence. Why you may ask? Well, when you got a certain little boy whining and calling out daddy adorably, your feet just involuntarily move.

Jungkook sighed as he stared at the house. He had hanged up on Tae just a minute ago(he kept the boy on voice call while driving and on speaker, he was not being irresponsible). The boy was not crying anymore because jungkook assured him he would be over in a few minutes.

"Come on, jungkook. You gotta do this. Just go in there and ask Mr. Kim permission to take Tae with you. He won't kill you, it's not legal." Jungkook did a deep breathing exercise. With a final look at the mirror overhead he got out of the car.

Praying for the best, jungkook rang the door bell. It took some time but soon enough the door was opened by Mr. Kim.

"Hello, Mr. Kim. Good afternoon." Jungkook bowed respectfully.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Mr. Kim asked, a little confused.

"I actually had something to ask. Do you mind if I come in?" Jungkook asked, smiling nervously.

"Sure sure." Mr. Kim moved aside to let jungkook in. Then under his breath he muttered, "My wife wouldn't like it if I send you away."

They both settled down on the couch and jungkook couldn't stop thinking of his baby upstairs. He had instructed Tae that the boy shouldn't come out of his until jungkook knocks. Hopefully the boy was busy playing with boop and Tata.

"So what is it that you want to ask?" Mr. Kim said, getting straight to the point. He was due for his nap soon, he hated missing it.

"Well I would like to take Taehyung over to my house for a few hours." Jungkook started making Mr. Kim look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Umm you see, we have a school project that needs to be submitted in two days. Taehyung needs some help with it, he asked me today but I was unable to help him in school. So I thought I could help him now." Jungkook knew his reason was not very clever but that's the best he could come up with.

"So help him here. Why does he need to go to your place?" Mr. Kim asked, narrowing his eyes at him.

"Ohh umm I have all my notes back at home. Everything that Taehyung would need." Jungkook scratched his neck awkwardly.

Mr. Kim tried to hold in his laughter looking at the scared teacher. His wife had already told him what was the real deal between Tae and jungkook. He disapproved at first but then he realised he wasn't the one to decide. There was no denying that Tae was very fond of Jeon. And from how much Mr. Kim had seen jungkook was very sweet and protective towards the younger. Of course if jungkook was to make any wrong move, Mr. Kim had already planned how to execute a murder with no evidence left behind.

But where was the fun without making jungkook lose his shit, "Why didn't you carry the material here?"

"I f-forgot. Silly me." Jungkook laughed, awkwardly.

"Of course you forgot. Well then, carry on. Taehyung is in his room. Bring him home by 8." Mr. Kim smiled.

What?! He agreed? Jungkook thought, in shock. He was expecting a straight no and a devastated him going away.

"I-what-really?" Jungkook stammered.

"It's for the project, isn't it?" Mr. Kim says, making jungkook nod his head faster than anything. "Now get moving, I want to go nap." Mr. Kim stands up, jungkook getting up too. Mr. Kim walks to the kitchen to get something to snack in bed.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim! I'll bring Tae back as soon as it's done." Jungkook says as he watches the man walk by. Jungkook did a mini dance as he ran upstairs. He was overjoyed by how easy this task was.