Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x F! Reader

Genre: fluff :)
No warnings! Just language because it's Fuyuhiko.
Non-despair AU
[Soulmate AU]

When you are born, you have a black birthmark of any shape, whether a geometric shape or an animal on any part of your body. If you have any contact with your soulmate (ex: holding hands, hugging, or even touching shoulders) it will turn into a colorful mark, with theirs as well, meaning you have found your one and only. You, the reader, have the freedom of having any mark of your desire in this fanfic!

Y/N POV

Ever since I was born, I had a birthmark that stayed with me. It was an interesting one, it covered my arm like a tattoo. The folks say that if you have physical contact with your soulmate, both marks will burst into color. I ignored it, however. I doubted I would ever find my soulmate. I had better things to do, like living.

I got dressed for school, grabbed my things, and walked out of my house. It wasn't that far, so I have time to get a snack before class. As I enter the shop, I saw this short boy looking at...fried dough cookies? I walk beside him. He is wearing a school uniform that is identical to mine. 'So a classmate I see,' I reach over to tap his shoulder but he moved away in time.

"What the fuck do you want?" He glared at me. I shudder from his cold stare.
"My apologies, I just wanted to ask if you go to the same school as me."
He scoffs, "I go to Hopes Peak, so?"
"So do I! Well, I am F/N L/N, the ultimate U/T!" I smiled widely. "And you?"
"...It's Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, now leave me the fuck alone." He began to walk over to the counter.

He's an angry one...I thought. I came to the counter when he already left. I paid and walked to school.

After arriving, I introduced myself to my class. Did I mention it was my first day? Anyways, I noticed a familiar face in my class. Fuyuhiko?! Coincidentally, there was an empty chair next to him. I began to freak out internally. "Ok, Y/N there's an empty seat next to Kuzuryu, you may sit there. Stand up so she knows where to go." She points to the frowning blonde. I sit down in my assigned seat, setting up my desk for class.

For some reason, I felt like I was being watched. Not necessarily in a creepy way, but just staring. I glance over to my side and saw him...staring at me? As soon as I glance over at him, his eyes went right back to the teacher talking. His cheeks were a subtle red that made me question if he's sick. 'Weird...what's up with him?' I decided to ignore it and focus on something else instead.

~Time skip~

Finally, it was lunchtime. I walked to an empty table until...
"Y/N!!! Over here!" I heard Ibuki shouting, waving her arms to come over to the table. I nodded and walked to the table where she, Kazuichi, Sonia, Gundham, Mikan, Chiaki, and Nagito sat. I sit near the empty seat next to (character mentioned of your choice).

"Greetings! You will love this school so much!" Sonia smiled.
"Thank you very much."
"Hey! Have you found your soulmate?"Ibuki had stars in her eyes. I awkwardly smiled.
"No, not yet. Haven't thought of seeing them."
"Wait what?!" Her face went to shock.
"That's alright. No need to speed it up, Ibuki. It takes time, so don't rush her." Chiaki reassured me, her eyes still glued to her game console. I thanked them and we all talked till lunch was over. I guess you could say I have new friends here. I never really thought of finding a soulmate. Maybe I'll find mine here!

~Time skip~

Finally, school was over. I began packing up my things so I can go home and flop onto my bed. Someone tapped my shoulder. It was that silver-haired girl, Peko. "Miss, my young- Ahem, Fuyuhiko would like to speak to you." I raised an eyebrow at her correction but ignored it. "Yeah, I don't mind. When?"
"Right now, dumbass." A voice taunted me. The boy walked over to us, still having his 'angry bitch face' on.
"Okay babyface, what's that you wanna talk about?"
"Shut the fuck up! Say that again and I'll fucking kill you!" He was pissed. Yet it was strangely amusing to me. I don't take him seriously huh?
"Yeah yeah. Just tell me what you wanna say so I can go!"
"Anyways, I wanted to ask you if you've..found your soulmate yet." His face was a light hue of pink, yet I don't know why.
"Uhm, no. Why do you ask?"
"N-nothing. Just wanted to know. C'mon Peko. We're done here." He walked out of the classroom. I place my hand onto my heart. It's beating really fast. I blushed. No way I have a crush on that angry shrimp!