Tenko Chabashira x F! Shy! Reader

Genre: fluff ☁️
Killing game AU

-=Y/N POV=-

I felt horrible. Despair, almost. I had just witnessed my friend get executed. Even though I wasn't close with Kaede, she was very nice to me, and seeing her suffer like that tore me. 'Moping around isn't gonna help either, I guess I should go to the dining hall' As I entered, the room had an overwhelmingly depressing aura. Who could blame them?

I decided to just get breakfast and sit away from the rest. I didn't like interacting, being how shy I am. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, Y/N, wanna hang out with me and Himiko later?" It was Tenko, the girl I liked.
"Uh, yeah s-sure, I need to get my mind off of this, especially what h-happened..." I trailed off as I felt like crying again. I held it in, not wanting to worry the girl. However, Tenko noticed.

"Are you okay Y/N??? Did a degenerate male hurt you?!" Worry filled her expression as she looked at me, a blush creeping onto my face.
"N-no not at all.."
"If you say so! If you feel sad, talk to me! We women gotta stick together!"
I felt reassured by her voice, thanking her as she walked over to Himiko.

I'll be honest. I felt a bit jealous of the magician for having Tenkos attention almost the whole time.

||Time skip||

I began walking over to where Tenko and Himiko would be at. However, Tenko was the only one there. Himiko was nowhere to be seen. 'Perhaps she's late..?' I wondered to myself.
"Oh! Y/N! Over here!" Tenko motioned over to where she was at. I followed over.

"I-is Himiko coming?" I asked. Tenko just looked at me with a pink blush dusting her cheeks.
"Uhm, I don't know...let's wait!" She composed herself again and grabbed my hand, taking me to an area away from everyone. I blushed red feeling her warm hand with mine.

Please tell me she's not gonna kidnap me.

We stopped, and then Tenko turned around. "While we wait, I...wanna say something to you, Y/N!"
"O-okay, tell me. I'm all ears." I fiddled with my sleeves, seeing her made me super shy. Her confidence always amazed me, unlike me where I always feel like dirt. I liked her all this time, I hope she doesn't know. She might reject me! As I was getting more nervous, I didn't notice how Tenko was blushing red.

"How should I put this...ever since I saw you, I had a strange feeling inside me. I never knew why at the time, but now I know. So.." Tenko inhaled and then yelled,

"I love you Y/N! I always have!"
"Eep!" I got a bit startled at her yelling. She does?!
"Ah! Sorry! I should've known you didn't like girls!" The girl apologized.

I grabbed her wrist so she wouldn't leave. "T-Tenko..." I mumbled.
"I like—no, love you back..." Now Tenko became red while I looked away in embarrassment. Suddenly, she gently wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I hugged back, both of us not letting go for a while. She pulled away and declared,

"I will make sure we will get out of here together Y/N! We will escape the killing game and I'll protect you from any harm and degenerate males! That's a promise."

I gave her a cheerful smile at the proposal, and I grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers.
"Thank you, Tenko." She smiled at me back.
"That's what being a girlfriend is!" Tenko kissed my forehead, her shiny, green eyes looking into my E/C ones. That moment I knew, I had someone by my side through this torment. I had someone to love. I had someone to cuddle with and kiss.

I had her.
————————————————————————————
~~Authors note! (A/N)~~

Thank you so much for reading! It means a lot. Sorry for it being shorter than my last chapters, I wanted to get a chapter out for my absence. I have a few other drafts to finish also. I might also update the request page soon. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!

~Al!

Word count: 696