[Valentines special] Kokichi Ouma x Gn ! Reader

Valentines special !! :))
Fluff <33
Gender-neutral means the reader uses they/them or is described as androgynous as possible, meaning anyone can read it ! :)

To my favorite shorty <3

Good morning Kokichi ! I hope you've had a good day !! Have you eaten yet? Or drank water today? I hope you did, you mean a lot to me <3
I wanna show you who I am behind these love letters I've sent to you since the beginning of February. Today is Valentine's Day after all :)
I'll see you near the gates after school, luv you, and may today treat you well !!

From your secret admirer <33

The letter's contents stayed in his mind the whole day. He pondered on who could be the person that took the time out of their day to send him letters every morning. Not really pondered, he had a feeling it was someone named Y/N, he always saw them as a reserved person who'd rather write their feelings down on paper than speak them. He had a little interest in them, sure, I mean he says that's what it is. An interest.

Meanwhile, the person in question scribbles down their emotions on their journal, nervousness racing around their mind like a rampaging hurricane. They began to second-think their life choices, wondering if today would be their 13th reason.

The bell rang right after, with students immediately walking to the cafeteria. The anxious mess called Y/N began packing up their things when a smug Kokichi walked over to their desk and playfully smacked their head with a rolled-up magazine. "Heyy N/N (nickname)!" He rested his hand on their desk. They glance at him before continuing to put their pencils in their pencil pouch. "Hi, Kokichi. Need something?" They asked, shoving books into their stuffed bag. "I got another love letter~~" He shoves the letter into Y/Ns face. "So the secret admirer is gonna confess to you today ?" They asked, skimming through the letter before handing it back to him. "Uh-huh, and I have an idea who it is~!" He steps closer, his face getting closer to them. They feel their cheeks become warmer as they tried to avoid eye contact but kept failing. "Do you have an idea who it might be?" He smiled teasingly, never moving away from the flustered person in front of him. "Um, not really? I-I guess- no? I'm not sure- maybe.." Unable to form words, they began to look around, avoiding his piercing stare. "That was a lie! I have no fucking idea who it is!" He laughed, playfully hitting their back. His laughter ceased almost immediately, "You should come and watch me meet the mystery person. They might be a real cutie N/N!" He smirked before skipping out of the classroom, leaving a dumbfounded Y/N stranded in the empty classroom.

'Am I gonna regret this?'

The class periods passed in a flash, the whole time their anxiousness grew more and more as the dreadful time came too soon. The final bell had rung, and not even a minute passed and they can hear the loud chattering of students exiting the school. '1...2...3...4...' they took a deep breath, moving through the crowded hallway.
The purple-haired boy glanced over and saw Y/N walking towards him nervously. "It's not nice to leave me waiting for 5 minu-" he gets interrupted when they shove a heart-shaped box with purple flowers into his hands. Before the wide-eyed boy could respond, they moved Kokichi's face closer to their embarrassed face. "I'm the one who was writing the love letters to you." His eyes softened, a smile tugging at his mouth. "I knew that." He closed the gap between them, his cheeks tinted red as Y/N runs their hands through his purple locks, the feeling of Kokichi's soft lips making their heart race.

After a few seconds, they pull away, playing with their sleeves as they try to process that they just kissed their crush. Meanwhile, Kokichi was carefully putting the opened heart box into his bag, the flowers still in his hand. He used his free hand to hold Y/Ns, smirking at them. Y/N hands him a small folded piece of paper that read, "Happy Valentine's Day ! Luv you <3" written with their favorite pen. He hands them one back, their lips tugging to form a stupidly huge smile.

"Luv you too N/N ! <3"

-

Omg happy Valentine's Day!! :)) I hope you all have a wonderful day, whether it's with your partner, friends, family, or by yourself with no valentine ! (I feel you lonely people out there lmaoo)

-

Word count: 747