Toko Fukawa x Kind! F! Reader

Fluff
Non-despair AU
Requested by: @mewmley (I hope I spelled it right fhndndjj-)
Hope you enjoy! <3

-=Y/N POV=-

"How about some tea? It always makes you feel better!" I suggested, showing her the cups of tea I had in my hands. She nodded, fiddling with her thumbs. My girlfriend, Toko, didn't want to go to a cafe today because too much sugar will make her 'ugly, fat and unlikable' which is very untrue. So, I invited her over to my place instead to comfort her about her insecurities. These always happened even after we started dating, but it is a fact that I am there for her whenever she needs me. She felt undeserving of my love, which broke my heart no matter how many times I heard it.

We both sat down at the table. "What's going on? You're quieter lately it's starting to worry me." I took a sip of my cup while I patiently waited for her answer. "I-I-I'm fine...like y-you would c-care.." She was not feeling 'fine'. "I know you're not telling the truth. I'm here to help whenever you need me, and I do the best I can to help. I care about you, Toko. So be honest, what's going on?" I had a more solemn expression this time. I held her hand while I rubbed my thumb on her hand, tracing circles on it. She seemed to calm down after that.

"W-well, the truth is, I'm n-not feeling okay...b-because..." I saw her lip quivering while she stuttered out her answer. "Y/N, am I-I u-u-ugly? B-because To-togami told me s-so..." My eyes were stinging, threatening tears to start pouring. To hide them, I immediately wrapped my arms around her, bringing her trembling figure into my embrace. I felt her stiffen for a quick moment, before relaxing. "You're not ugly. I see you as the most beautiful girl I've ever met, nothing will ever change my mind about you, love." I whispered into her ear. I felt my shoulder getting wet. I glanced over and saw Toko crying, but something inside me knew they weren't sad tears. She held onto me tighter while she cried into my shoulder. I could feel my heart aching, both anger at Togami and sadness for Toko mixed. We stayed in this position until her breathing was normal again. I shifted a little to my face looking right at hers. Her face turned a tint of red, almost looking away immediately. I cupped her cheeks and planted a sweet kiss on her lips. Her eyes fluttered closed as she kissed back, her hands placed over mine. I pulled away, my face still inches away from hers, her warm breath tickling my lips. A smile tugged at my lips while my eyes started right into hers. "Thank you." She whispered. I could hear the pitter-patter of slight but hard rain hitting the window, signaling it was going to rain for a while.

It didn't matter much to me. 'I'll cancel the plans for today, cuddling will be alright for me.' I thought to myself as I moved onto the couch, pulling her close to me. I grabbed the nearest blanket and covered it over us, snuggling into the sheets. The smell of peach shampoo from her hair let out a giggle from me. She shifted closer to me, snaking her hand into mine. I gently squeezed it while I turned on the tv.

"How about a movie? Is that okay?" I looked over at my side where she was. She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. I found a good movie (you choose) and pressed play. After halfway into the movie, I didn't pay much attention, as I felt her body lean over mine. I glanced over to see Toko sound asleep almost on top of me, her arms hanging off of my waist. I smiled as my heart skipped a beat, accompanied by my face feeling hot from her cute position. I picked her up carefully so as not to wake her up, and took her over to my bedroom. I gently laid her there, pulling the sheets over her. As I was about to exit the room, her arm reached over to mine and held onto it tight. I kissed her on the forehead, whispering an "I'll be right back, sweetheart." I looked at her lovingly before leaving the room. I returned to the living room and turned off the tv and lights. 'I am pretty exhausted even if I don't know why.' I thought to myself. I went to the bathroom with my pajamas and changed. I tied my H/C hair into a ponytail (or not!).

I brushed my teeth, recalling some events that happened today. "Togami that little money rich bitch..." I murmured to myself as walked out of the bathroom. I peered through the doorframe and saw Toko still asleep, well that's what I thought. She sat up, her head facing me. I flopped onto the bed with her. At least she had some comfortable clothes on, although I couldn't see where she got them from because of how dark the room was. I can still hear the rain pouring down outside, with the occasional thundering of the sky roaring. She hid into the covers. "It's alright, I'm here okay?" I ran my fingers through her hair, my gaze still focused on her. I can see her face heat up from under the sheets.

We both cuddled together, our arms wrapped around each other. I could see a small smile form onto her lips, fluttering her eyes closed. I kissed the tip of her nose before falling into a deep sleep myself.

Word count: 969