Room 5

"Stop fucking crying, shit." I spoke bitterly as I forcefully dragged Nicole down the basement stairs. She pushed her body into me powerfully, trying to push me over. "Fuck nah, don't even try me!" I shouted as I pushed her up against the wall. She looked me in my eyes with pure pain and worry showing through her eyes. She better be scared, thinking she can push me. "You lucky I'm going to let this one past, but next time I swear I'll fuck you up."

She didn't say anything as I chucked her hopeless body onto the hard cold floor, giving her once last mean look before I locked up the door. Yesterday Nicole rode me like a pornstar. But just like the rest, she became a victim the next day. I went back upstairs making everyone their breakfasts.

Opening up victim five door, she's always the hardest and she don't even do anything. She sat up from her bed and starred at me blankly. I starred back at her, I didn't know what I to do as I got lost in her eyes. A blush crept up onto her face causing her to let out a little giggle. I let out a little chuckle too, a real one. She looked down at the floor as she still kept the shade of red on her cheeks. Instead of putting her food on the floor like usual I actually placed the plate in her hands.

"Thank you, Chris." She smiled as she looked at me.

Chris she says my name so innocently and sweetly. The way she looks at me is different from the other victims, it's like I never hurt her. The only red I have seen on a victim face, is the red from anger.

"You good, Robin." I smiled back at her, again a real one.

She blushed again as I said her name. I took a seat next to her which made her a little shocked. Shit, I'm shocking myself. I waited for her to finish eating then I took the plate from her hands. Placing it on the floor next to me. I then took my hand a moved her hair away from her face. I think she was afraid to talk to me incase she said the wrong thing.

"You're beautiful." I said truthfully to her.

"Your attractive yourself." She smiled.

I sighed as I moved my hand away from her face, dropping my hands in front of me. Hanging my head low as I thought about why she being nice to me, it doesn't make any sense.

"Sorry." She said quickly.

I picked up my head to look at her, I gave her a confused look. She starred back at me, with a hint of worry showing through her face. Seeing my victims scared usually makes me really happy and powerful, but I'm not feeling it. I'm not feeling it when she looks at me, I feel guilt when she looks at me like that.

"No." I said sternly, as I kept starring at her. She looked totally confused. "You shouldn't be sorry. You did nothing... I'm just not used to compliments. Especially, from people I like." I added. She still looked confused though, more confused than last time actually. "Ight, now what you confused about?"

"...You just said you liked me." She said lowly.

I gave her a confused look back, until I re-thought about everything I just said to her. 'people I like'. I didn't mean to say that bit, but I guess I like her from the other victims. I sighed as I stopped starring at her and focused my eyes on the wall in front of me instead.

"I like you too." She added, which made me look at her again.

"Nah." I chuckled with disbelief. "No one could like someone like me."

"I like the real you, I have seen the real you a couple of times. Deep inside you are actually really sweet guy, honestly." She spoke softly. She took a pause as she waited for me to say something, but I couldn't form words. Once she noticed I was just going to listen to her she carried on speaking. "There have been some moments you have showed a soft loving look or words. But then you remember and go back to being heartless."

"Love is not for me." I spoke, not knowing what else to say. She probably speaking bullshit right now, but I still want to listen to her lies anyway.

"Your not the only one who's every been hurt... I've been hurt before too. Shit, probably everyone in here has been hurt before all this. Just we have a different way in solving our problems." She spoke confidently.

I kept looking in her eyes, it felt like everything she was saying was true. But you can't trust women. Our eyes stayed locked for a while, until my eyes moved to her lips which where creeping there way closer to mine. I stayed in one position as her lips where a centimetre away from mine. Her eyes closed as her lips touched mine. My mind went blank as I kissed her back. She turned her head to the side slightly, as I did the same the opposite way. I felt her mouth open allowing my tongue to slid into her mouth. I don't know why she wants to kiss me. Me. The person who has caused pain to her. I wanted to stop but her lips are so soft, her kisses felt so good. Fuck she being the boss of me now? I pulled away from the kiss as I looked at her move back after. She blushed as she looked down at the ground.

"You a good kisser." I spoke honestly.

"So are you." She said licking her lips after.

"I'll be back later." I spoke as I got up.

Feeling my member grow under my pants as I thought about the kiss me and Robin just shared. I awkwardly smiled at her when I saw her see my problem. She blushed again as she let out a little smile. I chuckled lowly as I quickly made my way out of her room. Once I closed the door I locked it then just stood there by the door. I stood there for a few seconds as I calmed myself down. I smirked as I made my way out of the basement. I felt my member grow a bit more so I deiced to get on my ipad and sort my own problem out. I sat down in my chair, pulling down my pants and opening up the porn website.
___________
I got writers block with this chapter, so hope it's not too bad.
What y'all think about Robin?
What about Robin & Chris?
Vote & comment please!