Can't get enough

"I don't like you." I spoke lowly to Robin.

It was early morning, and I didn't get any sleep yesterday. My mind was too busy thinking about Robin, all my 'feelings' are colliding together making me confused. Robin says she likes me, but what way does she like? Like a friend or a lover? I don't even know if I like her, in any way. I just keep getting theses weird feelings when I'm around her.

"I never said you did." Robin sighed as she took the plate of food out of my hands.

"I know but it's been playing on my mind, I'm just, I'm just, so confused." I repeated.

"Tell me everything you have been feeling." She said as she placed her plate on the floor so she's giving me her full attention.

"I don't know how to explain it... Sometimes when I look at you I have to use all my power not to smile, it's like I can't even control myself. Just like when I get angry quick, I can't control that either. You can make me feel so happy but then get me mad so quickly too, it's weird and confusing, and I can't even control any of it which pisses me off." I said truthfully.

"I make you smile, huh?" Robin asked.

Her cheeks flashed a strong red colour as she bit down on her lip, as she tried not to smile. I let out a little chuckle, but then soon stopped as quickly as I could. It's like my body won't listen to me, I didn't want to laugh. I don't want her to think I like her, when I clearly don't.

"Stop!" I shouted as I stood up from the bed. "I don't fucking like you, I'm going to fucking prove it too!"

She didn't have time to saying anything as I speed walked out of her room, slamming the door locked behind me. I went to room four door, unlocking it then letting myself in too see victim four finishing up her food.

"Time for your dessert." I smirked evily.

I'm going to prove to Robin that I don't like her, I'm doing that by making her listen to me rape victim four. I pinned victim four down on the bed as I positioned myself I between her legs. She tired to struggle out of my grip, but she soon gave up, she should know I'm not going to stop by now. I lowered my pants down to my knees, pulling out my member. Putting my hands on her panties and leggings pulling them down together until they reached her ankles. I don't care about not seeing all her body, I just want Robin to hear us. I forced my member into victim fours paradise, long deep strokes into her as she whimpered.

"Just relax." I sighed.

She done what I said as she relaxed herself, once she did a moan slipped out of her mouth. I kept doing long strokes at a medium pace into her.

"Scream my name." I demeaned, as I kept thrusting hard into her.

"Chris!" She shouted.

I smirked as I kept pounding into her, picking up my speed to make her moan more. Thrusting deep and fast into her, she about to give it up in a minute. With a couple more strokes she screamed as her orgasm flooded out. She laid their hopelessly as I kept stroking into her, waiting for my orgasm to approach. Imagine of Robins orgasm face came into my mind, making me come so much closer, I quickly pulled out just in time as I bursted all over her stomach. I took a few deep breaths before getting off her, re-pulling my pants back up again. I looked at her one last time as she laid there shocked. I chuckled, then left her room.

Locking her room up then going back to robins, unlocking her door, opening it up to see Robin laying on her bed. She looked sweaty and was berthing hard, I looked at her covers to see fast moving. She let out a low moan, causing me to smirk. It's annoying I didn't make her jealous, but it's sexy she's pleasuring herself because of the sexual sounds. She opened her eyes to see me, she looked a bit shocked but she didn't stop touching herself. She must have been too in her own world to recognise that I came in. A few more moans slipped out, until a last couple louder ones until she stopped and relaxed back, she came.

"That sexy ma." I said licking my lips after.

"Come here." She demeaned breathless.

She removed the covers off her body and gestured with her finger for me to go over to her. I followed her command as I happily positioned myself on top of her. Slowly and lovingly kissing her lips, before I moved my member into her paradise. Nothing can compare too her. I gotta stop frontin', I like this girl. My feelings must have grown back because I have never had feelings for people. However, with Robin is different. I generally like her.

"Shit, I do. I like you." I finally admitted.

A big smile spread across Robins face, until she scrunched her face up as she let out a couple of moans. I chuckled lowly, leaning back in to kiss her beautiful lips again. I like her.
___________
Chris admitted he liked Robin doeee. Whatcha think?
Short chapters, I know sorry. Been too focused on a new story I have planned, but still trying to make sure this story doesn't go bad, hope you guys are still enjoying this story.
Vote & comment please!