Aggressive

I aggressively picked up Robin over my shoulder, I threw her back down on the sofa. She breathed heavily as she starred up at me, I gave her the same eye contact back. I climbed down on her body, my hand resting on either side of her. I matched her breathing as our faces where inches away from each other's. She whipped away the dry tears on her face, then she moved her hands to my checks. I stayed in one position as I tried to figure out my emotions. Her eyes changed from angry to kind of seductive. I licked my lips before I started to lean my lips down to hers. I kept them hovering over hers for a while until she broke the gap, her soft lips kissed on mine. We moved our lips in sync as I slowly lowered my body down further, until I was resting against her. She placed her hand on the back of my neck, pushing my face more into her. I had to pull away so I could catch my breath back.

"Fuck me." Robin demanded as she breathed rapidly.

"I was planning too ma." I said as I stood up on my feet.

I aggressively and quickly started to rip my clothes off, as I watched her do the same. Once we were both naked I climbed back on top of her again. I kissed her a couple of time son the lips until I started to kiss down her body. I kissed on her neck which made her let out little moans, then I moved my lips to her nipples. Sucking on her left as I rubbed my hands in her other one. Her fingers clenched on to my blonde curls as I worked my tongue on her other nipple, my hand working on her left one. Once I felt I satisfied them enough I kissed my way down her body. I kissed around her hips until I moved further down, kissing slowly on her upper thigh. Her legs twitched as I kissed on the side of her paradise.

"Kiss it." Robin breathed.

I smirked against her thigh. Time for me to go back to being the boss. No more her thinking she has control. I started to kiss down her thigh, away from her pleasure spot. I started to kiss all the way down to the bottom of her leg, that when Robin let out a frustrated groan.

"Who's the boss?" I asked Robin as I looked up into her eyes.

"Ugh." She groaned.

I kissed her ankle then spoke "Say it, who's the boss?"

"You, now fuck me." She demanded again.

"Beg for it." I teased as I kissed her other ankle.

"Please Chris, place your long stiff member into my ocean-" She spoke seductively.

I couldn't tease her anymore anyway, my member was poking around everywhere. If I manage to make myself any harder I won't even last a minute inside of her. I slid my body back up, I placed my member at her entrance then I aggressively slammed into her. She instantly threw her back up as she moaned out loudly. I let out a moan too as I kept stroking forcefully into her.

"Who's the boss, huh?" I spoke over the sound of her wet paradise.

"You Daddy!" She screamed.

I smirked before kissing her, she kissed back sloppily. I don't think I have ever seen her want me this bad, she seems so hopeless right now. Her whole body is screaming for more of me. I filled her wishes as I filled her up with all of me, shoving my whole length into her as I still kept the aggressive strokes going. She went to say something but nothing would come out, so her mouth just stayed in a 'o' shape. I went to say something too until I felt my member start to twitch inside of her, a shiver went up my back as I felt her liquids explode onto me.

"Yes, ugh!" Robin screamed as she let out the rest of her orgasm.

"N-Nearly." I moaned as my pace started to slow down.

Long but slower paces into her, until I quickly pulled out exploding all over her thigh. My body shivered again as I let out one last moan. I stayed sitting up until both of our breathing lace was back to normal again.

"Lets go shower baby." I spoke.

I got up from the sofa, placing my hand out which she accepted. Walking us up until we reached the second floor, walking us to the bathroom. I let go of her hand to turn on the shower, turning back around to see my cum plastered on her upper thigh. I chuckled before taking her hand again, pulling us both into the shower. I let her wash herself first, then I washed up my body and hair too.

"Get in my bed, I'll join you in a minute." I spoke.

She nodded as she got out of the shower, I watched her wrap the towel around her body then she left the room. I carried on washing for a few minutes until I got out too. Grabbing my towel, then I walked into my bedroom to see her laying underneath my covers. I dried myself off then I got into the bed too. Wrapping my arms her waist, pulling her body up closer next to mine. Both of our naked skin touching against each other's. Perfect.

"Went from you going to kill me, to us having sex." Robin giggled.

"I wouldn't of killed you, I like you too much." I spoke honestly.

"I like you too, a lot." She spoke.

Every time she has told me I would refuse to believe that it's true, but now it feels real. Maybe she does actually like me. I'm still going to kill the other victims though, I'm just going to have to lie about it because I can't lose her. She's the first girl I actually have real feelings for, I don't want lose the feeling so quickly.

_________
ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!
What do you think going to happen?
What do you want to happen?
What you think about this chapter, did you think that was going to happen or nah?
Vote and comment please!!