Shower time

"Mommy, please don't leave me here!" I cried, as I held onto my mums top trying to stop her from going.

"Get off me Christopher! This is the only chance of me being happy, with the guy of my dreams. Now shut up crying, your auntie is going to look after you!" My momma shouted as she slammed the front door in my face.

"No crying or shouting in my house little boy." My auntie said showing no emotion through her voice or on her face.

She slapped me around the face causing my little legs to loose balance as I fell to the ground, I put my hand on my new red mark what was on my cheek. I tried my hardest to keep back my tears as I didn't want to get hit again.

"Get back in the basement." She said as she dragged me by my collar, chucking me into the basement.

The basement is where I spend most days and nights, all by myself. It's always cold down here. I just have a small blanket, a toilet, little shower and a mini-table. At least I got space though, it's a massive basement, the whole house is massive.

I woke up from my day time nap, I hate having memories of my childhood. But it helps me remember why I do this to women, this house holds so much pain and horrible memories. Especially that basement. The place I spent most of my childhood, now it's a place where my victims live. I took the last slip of my beer before getting up to go to the basement.

I walked down and opened door number one, she was still asleep she hadn't even touched her food. I sighed and walked up to her checking her pulse to make sure she still breathing, she was but very slowly. She's to run down, I think it's time for her to go, I'll sort her out later. There's no point in washing her, so I just walked out locking up her door after. Room two next, hopefully she has learnt her lesson. I unlocked the door to see her sitting on her bed starring blankly at the wall.

"You're a sick bastard." She spoke, I just laughed at her.

Walking up to her dragging her out of the room, I pulled her forcefully up to the wall so she couldn't move as I ripped off her clothes. I turned on the shower, then chucked her underneath it.

"Wash yourself." I spoke bitterly as I handed her the washing products.

She scoffed at me as she washed, I watched her as she washed to make sure she don't try and pull anything. After she was finished, I chucked a towel at her so she could dry off. Then passed her some fresh clothes to get changed into, half of the clothes they wear is my aunties old stuff. I pushed her back into her room, then slammed the door locking it straight up.

I washed the next two easily, everyone being good today which is great for me. Next person to wash is Robin. I slowly unlocked her door, as I creaked open the door I saw laying there on her bed, she looked weak and depressed. I sighed, actually feeling a little bit of guilt.

"It's shower time." I spoke quietly.

She quickly stood up on her feet, speed walking to me waiting on me too hurry up. I never seen someone so exicited, she probably wanna get the mans touch of her skin, I don't blame her. I walked her out of the room to the shower, she got undressed and quickly stood under the shower scrubbing her body. She has a sexy body, better than all the other girls. I grabbed the body wash, I usually make them wash theirselves but I wanted to touch her. I placed some of the body wash onto my hands, then slowly rubbed it onto her body. I gently washed it over her body, making sure to wash every part of her. When I got to washing her back, I went slow and even slower when my hands came in contact with her ass. I rubbed it longer than I did on any other part of her body.

"Can I have some?" She asked, I was confused at first them I realised she was pointing at the body wash.

I nodded as I squeezed some into the palm of her hand, she went in between her thighs washing it. Then to her girls area, washing it too. I looked at her wide eyed, she wasn't doing it for pleasure she was doing it make it clean and probably to feel more fresh as she's just been raped. She seems comfortable enough to be touching herself there while she could see me watching, watching deeply. She probably just doesn't care at this point.

"Sorry." I blurted out, as I could still feel the guilt inside of me.

"You don't mean it." She sighed.

"I do." I said back with a strong tone, I wouldn't say shit if I didn't mean it.

"If you did, you wouldn't let it happen in the first place." She said in a hurt tone, she hasn't even looked at me in the eyes since she's been raped.

"Just hurry the fuck up." I said rudely as I could feel my anger coming, washing away any guilt I did have for her.

Once she was done washing, I chucked her back into her room and as I always do make sure I locked the door after. Why couldn't she just accepted the apology. Women are so difficult. I stomped upstairs going straight to the front room where my drugs and alcohol are, I poured myself a big bottle of whiskey and rolled up myself a blunt. I need to relive the stress she just caused me. The stress women cause me.
______
So if you didn't notice Chris is living in the house he lived in with his auntie when he was younger, he used to be locked up in the basement that's why now he locks his victims down there. Also, throughout the rest of the chapters you find more information about his childhood, especially his auntie.
As always please vote and comment.