Shopping

I carefully rubbed my hands over Robins skin, as I helped her wash herself. More of a excuse to touch her skin, she's beautiful. I looked down to see the water was starting to get over my clothes. I backed away from her, so I could make room to slip of my own clothes. Robin turned around to look at me, she seemed in shock as I stood there naked. I smirked at her before I joined in her in the shower, she didn't even tense up, she actually seemed more relaxed. We both stood under the water, as we slowly washed each others. Robin placed her hands on my shoulders, then she leaned up, so she was face-to-face with me. I could feel her breathing against my mouth, making my member rise slightly. I lips then connected with mine, her lips moved in perfect time with mine. I don't like other people being in charge, but she's turning me on so it's alright this time. Her lips sadly moved away from mine, we both licked our lips as we starred into each other's eyes.

"I really do like you." She sighed.

"I can't say it back." I groaned.

Why does she have to mention feelings? That just ruined the whole moment. I turned the shower off, and walked over to the towels. Grabbing a towel for me then chucking one to Robin. One I dried of I put all my clothes back on, then walking over to Robins room to lock her in after she's in. Just as I was about to shut the door on her, she was looking at me making it hard for me to lock her in. I sighed as I left the door open, I stood there for a while until I finally asked her.

"Wanna see the rest of the house, properly?" I asked unsure, I have never done this before.

"Uh, sure." She said shocked.

"Let's go." I said as I held my hand out for her to take.

She accepted my hand as I walked her hand in hand up the basement stairs. First room you see is the front room.

"You smoke?" She coughed.

"Sometimes." I lied, I smoke all the time.

I showed her around the rest of the downstairs, I don't even know why I'm doing this. I then started to walk her upstairs, first room was my bedroom, once I opened the door she tensed up.

"I-I remember this room."

"Sorry for that night." I sighed as images of me rapping her came to mind.

She looked at the paintings on my wall for a while until I walked her back downstairs again.

"Back to the basement I go." She sighed as we walked over to the basement door.

"Or," I said as I tried to think of something else we could do as I don't want her to leave. "I could take you shopping?"

"Really?" She asked happy and surprised.

Taking her shopping is extremely risky. She could run away or people might suspect something. I just want to be in her company for longer. I want to do what girlfriends and boyfriends do, just without the feelings.

"Yeah, let me just go get you some nicer clothes to change into." I spoke before I quickly ran up the stairs into my Aunties old room.

I quickly picked out a outfit for her, running back downstairs incase she tries to escape while I was gone. Once I made it downstairs I saw she was standing exactly where I left her.

"Here." I said nicely as I passed her the outfit.

She thanked me then started to undress, she didn't seem to care about me watching her. Once she was fully dressed into a better outfit we left, locking her hand back into mine as I walked her to my car. I'm not holding her hand to make sure she leaves, I'm holding because I want too. I helped her into the passenger seat then I made my way into my drivers seat. Once we both buckled up I drove off to the mall. We drove in silence until Robin turned up the radio, I turned to look at her to see her smiling. I chuckled before looking back at the road.

"What you smiling about?" I asked as I focused on the road.

"Haven't listened to music in ages feels good, also haven't been out in fresh air in ages." She spoke.

I lowered down her window to let her get the fall California breeze. I turned my head quickly to look at her resting her head to the side, letting the wind blow in her face. She looks adorable.

I parked the car near the mall, then we walked hand in hand again. I let her take me around to any shop she wanted to go to, she over thanked me every time I brought her something. Think she has forgotten the pain I have put her through, I know I can never forget. Overall I actually had a really good time with Robin today, even though I was shopping, and I wasn't even shopping for myself. Just seeing her have a glow to her, she looked so free and happy, made me feel good. It was getting later though, I had to go back for the other victims.

"We better head back." I spoke as we stood in the middle of the mall.

"Ok." She sighed sadly.

I took the four bags she was carrying, holding her bags in one hand and her hand in my other. Our hands are sweaty from being linked together all day, but I couldn't care right now. I opened up the car door for her, letting her slide in then closing it behind her. Placing her bags in the back then getting in the drivers seat, we finally drove off.

"Once I turned sixteen I moved out of my home, my parents where nice but they weren't really parents. They would come and go, leave me by myself a lot. That's why I started work at fourteen so I could save up to live in my own little flat. They only ring me on birthdays and Christmas, apart from that we never speak... My birthday is coming up in a week, when they ring me I won't be there to answer it." Robin spoke randomly.

I guess she's opening up to me, like I did with her. Except I was crying a river, and my story was a lot worse.

"What you getting at? You want me to give you your phone on your birthday?" I asked confused.

"Possibly, please." She begged.

"You might tell them." I said referring to me making her my victim.

"If you still don't trust me by now, I will just text them then." She sighed.

"Don't get mad with me, I just brought you shit for fuck sake." I said through greeted teeth.

She can make me feel so good and get me angry so quickly too. We sat there in silence for a while before she spoke, she must have been waiting for me to calm down a little bit.

"Chris, I don't want you to get mad." She said lowly.

We both didn't say anything for the rest of the ride, once we made it back to mine I picked up her stuff and walked into the house. Walking her down the basement, I placed her bags on the floor of her room. She walked sadly over to her bed, plopping her body down on the mattress. I gave her a awkward nod before I left the room, locking it up behind me. Making my way back up to the kitchen to make some food for the other victims. Robins wish for her birthday isn't going to come true, I broke all the victims phones incase someone tries to track them down.
______________
Been trying to update as quickly as possible, I keep getting writers block sorry.
Vote & comment please!