New girl

My head ached as I walked downstairs, I can't even remember how much I smoked and drank last night. All I know it was too much. I looked at my phone to see a message from work, asking me when I'm coming back to do some work. I have been skipping a few days, I texted back saying I will tomorrow. Then I checked the time to see it was two in the afternoon. I made a lot of food for them as they probably hungry, don't even know why I'm so nice to them. I used to get one dinner a day when I was younger. They get three. I sighed as started to walk down to the basement. Doing my usual routine, room two girl doing hers too. Now room five. I unlocked her door and placed her food down. I went to walk out before I heard her speak.

"Sorry." She said lowly.

"For?" I asked totally confused.

"Yesterday, making you mad." She said not looking at me.

"Nah, you shouldn't be. I'm just a sick bastard." I said quoting room two.

Robin didn't say anything else so I left. Once I reached the top of the basement stairs I heard banging noise coming from the door. I locked the basement door then made my way to the door, I opened it up to see Billy. I'm guessing his wife has probably pissed him off, now his came to have sex with one of my victims.

"Billy." I groaned.

"My fucking wife!" He semi-shouted.

"Yep, come in." I spoke lowly as I opened the door further so he could walk in. "What she do now?"

"Thinking I'm cheating, so I came here to actually cheat on her. Stupid bitch." He spat, I don't even know why they are married.

I didn't say anything back as I unlocked the basement door as he followed behind me. I went to open up room one for him as it's his regular, but then remembered that I killed her.

"Oh yeah, room one died." I said to him casually, he looked at me disappointed and confused.

"I'll have room five girl then." He smirked.

Robin... I don't want him touching her...

"She's sick." I lied. "How about someone new? Room two?" I asked.

"No, that girl crazy. She called me a sick bastard." He spat, I rolled my eyes. Trust me she always tells me, everyday. Maybe I should kill her off too.

"I will have room three, I've never hit that before." He winked, which caused me to cringe.

"Don't wink at me." I said cringed.

He handed me the money then I unlocked room three for him, he smirked as he closed the door behind him. I headed up the stairs and went straight to my stash, I'll have a blunt and a drink while I wait for him.

>> Night time >>

After showering the girls I dressed up into a suit, I need to get a new girl to go into room one. In the afternoon I went onto a dating website and found this hoe which I will be going on a date with tonight. I checked myself out in the mirror before heading to the restaurant she wanted me to meet her at.

I'm currently at the restaurant waiting on someone to show me to my table. I waited for a while until a familiar girl greeted me.

"I will be with you in a minute." She said as she showed me to my table.

"Oh, Nicole." I smiled... A fake one of course.

Nicole was my date today, I guess she wanted to come here because she works here. She seemed alright looking, she's white with blonde long hair. Nothing compared to Robins looks, but she ok.

"Just let me get changed out of works clothes and I will be with you, Chris." She smirked as she said my name. Then she left, making sure to move her regular ass while she did.

"Aye, Chris." I heard a male voice say from behind me, I looked behind me confused at first then I remembered.

"Frankie, been a while." I said, shaking his hand after.

Frankie was my one of my first customers, he used to live down the road from me. He was the only friend I kept while I was at school, I lost all my other friends as I would always flip on them. I used to have bad anger issues in high school, I still do now but drugs and alcohol help me ease it.

"Yeah, you still doing what you do?" He asked lowly, he was referring to my victims.

"Yeah, you still with your girl?" I asked, that's the reason why he stopped fucking with my victims.

"Nah, we split up a while ago." He said sadly. "I'm having a date tonight, but I ain't feeling it bruh." He paused for a while before he finally spoke again. "Maybe, I could come round one day?" He asked, I knew what he meant, come round to see one of my victims.

"Sure, whenever you want bro." I dapped him before turning around to Nicole who just sat down.

She was now wearing a black dress, which hang low around her chest area which showed her blessed breasts, I couldn't see how short her dress was as her legs where under the table but it's probably short. She also has some more make-up on, she pretty but I didn't find her attractive. But she seems easy so it won't be hard to get her home, which is a bonus for me. My thoughts got invaded as I felt her leg rubbing up against mine, I gave her a shocked look but she just smirked at me. I won't even need to rape this girl, she probably just going to give it up. Been a while since someone has rode me so I ain't complaining about her being a hoe.
____________
Make sure you guys check out my other stories too please.
Vote & comment please peeps:)