Kill?

"Please look at me." I sighed sadly.

Robin blanked me as she started to undress herself to get into the shower. Real, bad guilt was flooding through me. I didn't want to rape her yesterday, I just couldn't control myself. She washed herself as I looked at her the whole time, in deep thought. I have been thinking about the same thing the whole night. I guess it's time to finally put my mind to rest, and ask her.

"Robin, I'm so sorry for yesterday. I popped a Molly, after I felt extremely horny for you. I wasn't just horny though, my heart wanted you too." I sighed, once I said about my heart Robin turned down the shower to listen to me. "I denied it for so long, but I don't know how but I have grown feelings for you. Strong ones too. I really like you. I want and need you. You could be the one to change my ways, please help me. Be mine, not from force but because you want too. I-"

Robin cut me off as she crashed her lips to me. The kiss felt different, feels better. It's like she's waited for ages for me to say this to her. She pulled away from the kiss to reveal a big smile plastered on her face, I was smiling too.

"I like you too Chris, I will try my best to help you." She smiled.

"I just hope you're telling the truth. Because my feelings aren't something you want to fuck around with." I said seriously.

"I'm being serious Chris. No games, just me and you." She spoke.

She wrapped her hands around my neck causing me to flinch slightly, causing her to have confused face.

"Don't be scared of me now." She giggled.

I chuckled lightly. I grabbed her a towel wrapping it around her fragile body, turning the shower off, then I lead her up the basement stairs. Walking her around my house until I got to the stairs which lead to upstairs. Walking her into my room, she tensed up slightly.

"I'm not going to hurt you anymore, I promise." I spoke, which caused her to relax. "This is going to be where you sleep now."

"W-What you going to do about the, uh girls." She spoke shyly.

"Leave them." I said bluntly.

"You're not going to let them free?" She asked shocked, she tensed her body back up again.

"No." I chuckled.

"Christopher, how you supposed to change if you are not going to get rid of your dark ways?"

"What am I supposed to do? Let them go run to the police, you fucking stupid?!" I shouted.

"Why do have to get angry so fast, just talk to me." Robin said calmly.

"'Cause your ass being dumb!" I shouted again.

"What you going to do about them Chris?" She asked with teary eyes.

"Kill them probably." I spoke casually.

She broke down in tears, covering her hands around her face so I couldn't see her. I kept in one position as I don't know what to do. I heard her crying calm down, she moved her hands from her face, to see her eyes all puffy and red.

"I can't help you... Just kill me with them." She sniffed.

I stood there blankly, I couldn't kill Robin. She ran past me quickly making her way downstairs, I quickly turned round chasing her down the stairs. She tripped on the last step causing her to trip up, giving me time to grab her. I pulled her body up against the wall, I forced my body up against her to stop her from going anywhere. We both breathed heavily against each other's.

"Kill me then!" She screamed.

"Robin," I sighed. "I can't do that, I like you too much."

"Fuck off, I hate you, kill me!" She screamed again.

My mind went blank for a moment as I thought about the situation. She hates me? She said she liked me. I told her that I liked her back, and I meant it. Did she mean it too? Or is she saying all of this so I kill her? I grabbed her arms tightly in my hands, swinging her body to the ground. She laid there on the floor in pain as I towered over her. I calmed down my breathing as I thought everything through, she just starred sadly back at me.

"You want me to kill you, huh?!" I shouted down to her as I felt my anger erupting inside of me.

"Yes!" She screamed back un-sure.
______________
What should Chris do?
I'm starting to wrap this book up, I don't know how many chapters are left until this book is completely finished though.
Short chapter as I wanted to leave you guys with a cliffhanger.
Vote & comment please for the next chapter.