Female boss

I woke up with my hands tied up behind me, I looked up to see my hands where connected to the bed by rope. I quickly sat up proberly, I pulled aggressively trying to get my hands up. I looked around my bedroom to see no sign of Robin, I hope she just planning on doing something freaky.

"Fuck, Robin!" I shouted.

I felt my forehead start to sweat as I panickied, I still kept trying to get out but she tied this rope up too strong. I stopped moving when I saw Robin walk in, fully dressed into her nice clothes I brought her.

"Robin, let me out baby." I begged.

She just starred at me. She didn't look smug, like I would if I had that much control. She actually looked sad, which confused me. She walked closer to me, sitting at the edge of the bed as we still looked into each other's eyes.

"I didn't want to do this." She sniffed as she finally dropped her eyes so they weren't looking at me.

"Then don't, just let me go baby." I begged again.

"Stop, I have to do this." She sniffed as a tear slipped down her check.

"No you don't." I said as I tried my hardest to convince her out of whatever she has planned.

"I can't let you kill them girls. I really like you Chris, I honestly mean that." She said as she got up from the bed.

"Kiss me?" I asked, hoping that would change her mind.

"Yesterday was the perfect way to end things... I like you so much Chris, for some stupid reason. But I can't be your victim anymore. I want to live my life again, I can't trust your bipolar ways." She said the whole time holding eye contact with me.

In some way I agree with her, but I can't lose her. I watched her as she walked to the doorway, just before she left I called for her.

"Whats going to happen to me?" I asked.

"I don't know," she sighed. "I couldn't hurt you, so I'm going to let the victims do whatever they want too." She said before she walked out, closing the door behind her.

"Robin, come back! I will let me them go!" I shouted.

I sat there as I started to sweat more, tears started to form in my eyes but I quickly stopped them from slipping out. I started to try and pull my wrist out again, but it wasn't working. I stopped when I heard the door open, she back? I looked to see my three other victims standing by the doorway. One was holding a gun, another had a knife, one had a whip.

"Ladies." I sighed.

They walked closer toward me, there is no use of me begging I know whatever I say isn't going to change their minds.

Robin P.O.V

I put the bag over my shoulder, I put some food and the clothes Chris brought me in there. I packed last night, when Chris passed out after we had sex. I haven't slept all night, I was too busy thinking about what to do. I heard Chris shout stop, I guess the victims have started. I cringed at the sound, I walked straight out of the front door, not wanting to hear his voice again. Because I don't know if I'm strong enough to hold back from him. I honestly do like him, it felt like he liked me back too. I didn't want to hurt him, that's why I left the victims to do whatever they wanted to do. I felt a tear slip down my check, I quickly whipped it away as I kept walking. Pulling out his car key from my pocket, jumping into his lambo, doesn't look like his going to be needing his car anymore. My nose instantly filled up with his scent. I'm going to miss him, which is strange after I think of everything he has put me and his other victims through. I turned on the car, then backed out of his driveway, likely for me I know how to drive home from his. Once I got onto a man road, I pulled down my window to let in fresh air. It's a bit chilly outside but fresh air felt so perfect, it also airs out the smell of Chris. I want to get my mind of him, but I know I could never forgot about him. The whole hour of me driving home is going to be fill of thoughts of him. He literally lives in the middle of no where, I only know where I'm going because I remembered the road he took to go the mall, I know where my house is from the mall.

I still remember the first time I met Chris, when he took me out on a date. I never would of thought it will end up like this. Flashbacks of the first time seeing him came into my mind.

I stood up from my seat as I smiled at him. He walked over to me, instantly embracing me into a hug. I was wearing a red dress, and my hair was flowing down. He smiled perfectly as he pulled out my chair for me to re-sit down again. Then he sat down in his seat, straight away pouring a glass of wine. He took a big mouth fall of it, I guess he likes his wine. He relaxed comfortable in his seat once he finished his whole glass, pouring himself another after.

_________________
THIS BOOK IS OVER, kind of a short story and chapters but I hope you guys still enjoyed it.
Y'all like the ending or nah? How did you want it to end?
My next book is coming today or tomorrow! I'm super excited for it, it's one of my favourites so far. It also has longer chapters, it's going to be a longer story too.
Make sure you follow me so you don't miss any of my new stories, also check out my other stories too please.
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!