Date night

"Thank you for this evening, I really enjoyed myself." Robin said as she adjusted herself into my passenger seat.

"Thank you too. Would you want to come back to mine? I can show you them family photos you wanted to see." I asked adding a chuckle at the end.

I started the engine then started driving back to mine, I don't need to wait for her reply. We just finished our date, I actually shocked myself. I wasn't bored on this date, usually I'm bored out of mind and the girls half of the time make me angry from how much shit they talk about. But I generally had a good time, I didn't have to fake a smile this time. But I still don't like socialising with people, doesn't mean I won't be treating her differently.

"Sure, I would love that." Robin said, I forgot at first what I asked her but soon remembered.

It was silent most of the drive back to mine but it wasn't awkward. I almost felt bad about what I'm about to do to her once she gets back to my house. But the guilt soon flooded away as I arrived back at mine, I quickly walked over to Robins door opening it for her. She thanked me, then I took her hand into mine as I walked her to the front door. Once she was in, I started to feel nervous this never happens usually. Still got to carry on with my plan though.

"Where's the photos?" Robin giggled.

She looked in my eyes, her eyes looked happy until she seemed to notice something in mine which made her look scared. I quickly covered her mouth with my hand. She squirmed trying to get out of my grip, but I held her forcefully against me. I picked her up over my shoulder, sprinting up the stairs kicking my bedroom door open then throwing her onto the bed. She went to run, but I just laughed locking the door behind me.

"You ain't going anywhere." I smiled.

Tears started to fall from her eyes, pure worry spread across her face. It made me feel good scaring people, makes me feel like I am the boss... Which I am. She went to open up the bedroom window, but it was already locked, I ain't stupid. I chuckled at her then decided to stop wasting time as I slammed her onto the bed. Grabbing the cuffs from under my bed, putting it around her hands then connecting it to the bed so she couldn't move.

"Please, no, no!" She shouted while crying hysterically.

I laughed cruelly as I ripped her dress off, then taking her underwear off. Once she was naked I undressed myself too. She started kicking me, I forgot about her legs. I jumped off the bed grabbing the rope, tightly wrapping the rope around her feet then connecting it with the bed.

Then I went deep into her, I don't wear condoms it feels better without it on. I pumped forcefully into her, she screamed for help she must be stupid. Of course my walls are soundproof, no one is going to hear her. I carried on slamming into her despite her cries for me to stop. She let one little moan slip out of her mouth which I knew she regretted as she cursed at herself. It made me smirk that she can't deny she not liking this. I went full speed into her not holding back anything, then pleasure soon filled through me as I came into her paradise. She came straight after me, I just left her hopeless body there while I went to have a long well needed shower. I heard her shouting for me when I left the room, but I don't care.
______
Thoughts? Vote & comment please.
Robin looks like Rihanna in this story by the way and I know Rihanna's name is Robyn but I'm spelling my girls name as Robin. In case anyone wanna start spell checking.