Taking out the trash

After I finished preparing my victims dinner I walked down to the basement to give it to them. As always I started off at room one, but when I opened it she was sitting in the corner breathing heavily.

"What are you doing?" I spat.

"I-I-I c-can't b-bre-breath." She said gasping for air.

I didn't know what to do, this has never happened before. I starred at her for a while thinking about what to do, then she puked all on the floor. It looks like mashed up beans and carrots, and there was a little bit of blood too. I sighed in annoyance as I know I'm going to be the one to clean that. I walked back outside the room, placing her food onto the mini-table. I bent down underneath the table to see my pistol. I guess it's time to put her to sleep. I walked back into the room, she looked up at me then gasped in shock. She tried to stand up as she failed and fell back down.

"Say goodbye." I smirked, as I placed my hand on the trigger.

"N-No!" She started to shout, so I just pulled the trigger.

The bullet went straight through the middle of her forehead, I have had enough practice by now so my aim is perfect. I walked out of the room and went back to under the table, placing my gun carefully back inside and grabbing a black bag and my knifes. I went back into her room and picked up her dead body, and laid her body out straight. I picked up my strong knife and cut straight into her knee, so her leg was chopped in half, I done the same with her other leg. Then I chopped both of her arms of so they where disconnected from her shoulders. Then I went back to the legs chopping the top bit of thigh off to make another small piece. Last bit, and my favourite. I chopped through her neck so her head flew off. I picked up all her body parts and put it in the black bag. I'll take her to the trash out later.

I carried on with my routine by going into room two to give her some food. I opened it and she stood straight up onto her feet. I placed her food on the floor, went to leave before her usually words came out.

"You're a sick bastard." She spoke bitterly, I chuckled then locked her door back up.

I gave the next two their foods, they where easy like usually. Then next door room five, Robins room. She's always the hardest. I unlocked her door, once I did I saw her crying on her bed. I sighed as I placed her food down on the floor.

"What you crying about?" I sighed.

"D-Did you kill her?" She cried, she just be referring to room number one girl. She can see I did I'm covered in her blood, and she heard the gun go.

"Yeah, she was dying anyway." I said with a shrug, she just cried even more. "Don't cry...it's not pretty."

I left her crying ass and went upstairs to have my own breakfast, after breakfast I had some wine then a quick blunt. I guess it's time to chuck room ones body out. I got up and made my way down to the basement, I opened up the door and picked up the black bag. I chucked it over my shoulder then walked through the basement back door as I don't want anyone to see me. I chucked her body on the back of my quadbike. I rode through out the woods, only animals come in here so no one will except anything. Once I reached the gates I unlocked them then drove through, I carried on throughout the green grass of land until It was stoned flooring, I drove a bit closer then stopped once I made it to my boat. I unstrapped her body from my quad-bike and carried her onto my boat. Chucking her body down then starting the boat engine. Once I made it far out in the sea, I picked up her body then leaned it over the side of the boat. I watched it as I let go of it, slashing against the water as it floated to the bottom. I smirked before making my way back home.

I turned off the quad-bike locking it away, then walked back into the basement.

"Please let me out!" I cried banging against the basement door.

I cringed at the flashback of when I was younger, the days I spent in this basement. I pulled up a chair and just sat there for a while.

"It's not my fault." I spoke, feeling my self getting emotional whats weird as I don't have feelings.

"You're a sick bastard!" I heard room two girl shout... I swear she going to be the next to die.

"It's not my fault!" I shouted as I felt a tear slid down my cheek, me crying just made me angry. Angry with myself for being so weak. I kicked the chair so it hit the wall, I ran up the stairs and slammed the basement door closed, making sure it was locked after. I ran into the front room and started rolling myself a blunt.

"Never cry Chris!" I shouted as I slapped my head multiple times. Don't let them see you're weak. Stupid, stupid, stupid boy. I muttered to myself. I closed my eyes as horrible flashbacks entered my mind.

"You are a man, stop crying or I'll get a man to slap you!" My auntie shouted as she slapped me like she usually does.

She shut the basement door in my face, I heard her lock it after. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid boy.' I kept repeating it in my head, it what this girl at school always tells me too, just because I got a answer wrong. Also, my auntie always says it to me when I ask if my momma is going to come back for me. My auntie calls me stupid as I make myself believe me momma still loves me. Even though I knew she didn't, and never will. Stupid for even thinking it.
______
The writing in italics are flashbacks by the way.
I didn't re-read, so I'm sorry for any mistakes.
Please comment what you think on this story so far, I need some inspiration to keep updating.