What's he up to? He kisses me again and this time pushes my legs apart with his knee. Then he pushes himself closer to me. While kissing me, his hand moves from my arm down to my waist travelling further.

" A dress would be better, baby" he whispers in my ear. "Let's have some fun before the deck party. Do you want some?". I just realised what he meant as his hand is now at the top of my shorts I was wearing. He looks at me and I nod. He smiles and kisses me hard. Full on PDA going on. He moves his hand inside whilst pushing himself closer to me.

" Fuck" I moan as he moves his hand further. Wait not just one but two of his long fingers get pushed inside me. I moan and nearly collapse in a heap but he is holding me up.

"Just an appetiser for later, baby". He leans his forehead on mine as he moves his fingers in and out. I can't believe this is happening. My body shakes with excitement and pleasure, wanting much more. So much more, wanting him to be inside not his fingers. I never felt like this before. He moves his head to kiss me again. Once he breaks our kiss, he removes his fingers. " We better get going".

He has a glint in his eyes, so mischievous. Suddenly he brings his fingers to his mouth. There was a devilish look on his face as his tongue licks his fingers. Oh, fuck that's me gone. Now I push him against the wall. He grunts as his back hits the wall. I'm kissing him now. His arms are around my waist bringing me in while mine are around his neck. There we are in a very public place making out, so passionate, so hot.

"Where did that come from?" He says trying to get his breath. So was I.

"Not sure but you do something to me".

" Don't get me wrong but I liked it. No I loved it. I want more but we better go or we would never leave here. Something might happen". There was that glint in his eyes again. A sly smirk on his face too. I nod and move away from him. I knew what he meant.

"Now that will make me feel better later" I replied.

"Why? Oh...".

Later it was GPS themed deck party where you dress up from where you come from with an 80's feel. The last one of the cruise. I was decked out in my local Football team, Exeter City FC shirt but I was also wearing his Boston Celtics baseball cap. If people knew whose hat I was wearing it would be whipped off my head. While he was wearing my Exeter City FC baseball cap. I see him from where he is dancing with Joe and a few fans. He didn't want to but I said go and entertain that's why you are here and why us, fans are here. But you're not a fan he said. And I want to be with you he then moaned. I can sense he is looking for me as he scours the crowd. He smiles and winks when he finds me in the crowd. You can hear Donnie talking over the music and everyone having a great time. 'I gotta feeling' by the Black Eyed Peas was playing at the moment. He is looking at me as if to say come down. I shake my head no thanks.

'Please' he mouths back. His eyes were pleading with me.

'OK,' I mouthed back. I nudge Susan who was next to me.

" He wants me down there but I don't want to go. What with all the comments of the last two days".

"You want us to come with you".

"Please. We need to be on that stage on the last night".

" Let's go then".

"You might want to go sooner. Looks like your boyfriend has fallen off the stage".

" Really" as I look over the rail to down below. There was no sign of him on the stage. "What happened?".

" He was dancing with some fans. One of which wanted to be close. Like when they did Cowboy night and he was dancing with a girl dressed as a cow. Every time she got closer he moved back and didn't realise that he was near the edge and there he went".