Please read, Its VERY important! (No im not leaving this fic, trust me)

Hello everyone! So, I guess you are wondering, "Wheres KILLING FLOOR?" and the new chapter. I have it halfway done but work has been a GIANT pain lately with deadly hours so I had to Prioritize RL for a bit.

I'm really sorry for those who wanted the chapter on the day that it was promised, Trust me I really am. Hopefully, I get some time this week to actually complete the chapter and a good chunk of this arc fully.

Now, regarding votes. The weapons that he will get will be, THE BLADES OF CHAOS! and Toga and Stain will join Flynn's group.  

Speaking of which, I had someone PM me about where Flynn stands on the morality side of heroes and villains. Without spoilers, The best way I could describe him on the morality scale is a mashup of Punisher, Spawn, Ghost Rider, Red Hood and of course, Kratos (Pre GoW 4).  The Hosu/Stain arc goes into MUCH further Detail about how Flynn sees the world he's now stuck in. Which ultimately led's to him meeting Stain and Toga. If anybody has some cool ideas about how Flynn sees the MHA world, Please don't be afraid to drop a suggestion and Ill see what fits the idea I'm going for with him and rebuilding the Night Sentinels!

Forgot to mention, This will be an AU of course since I already changed Overhaul's Eight Precepts and took Toga away from the league. I do NOT want to switch the league around to much since they have a VITAL role in the series later on but if someone has a suggestion on which female could replace her in the league, drop a name below and whichever names pops up the most will replace her! 

Also, Toga will receive Yamato as a gift for joining and Stain will get Raiden's sword. Both of which will  be covered in Argenta runes to give them certain abilities that Vergil and Raiden posses. They won't be OP but they will be a force to be reckoned with since they are now with DoomGuy's group. I mean come on, If there gonna be Earth's Night Sentinels, they gotta look the part and have the right gear.

Lastly, I want to have the Night Sentinels to have AT LEAST 5-6 members. With Flynn, Toga and Stain joining the group, That only leaves 2-3 spots left for YOU my fellow readers to Vote who should join the new Night Sentinels! However, there are two rules to follow:

Rule 1: If it is someone from the MHA universe, It has to be someone who would be an ideal fit for the new Knight Sentinels. It also has to be believable instead of just some weird, half assed excuse. I really want it to be as believable as possible. 

Rule 2: If its someone from a different series/video game, It has to be someone from where it shouldn't affect the MHA world to much. A perfect example would be the Kaneki situation I talked about in the previous chapter. Having him means I also got to add Antieku, Arima, etc since they were vital to his growth. It wouldn't be a MHA universe cause theirs ghouls and the ccg, and lets be honest, The heroes would help the CCG and Flynn would of noticed the ghouls by now. As long as their power can be somewhat passed off as a quirk (Example that comes to mind is Alchemy), then it should be okay. I just don't want it to be where I have to switch the entire lore in the MHA universe around to compensate for something like Tokyo Ghoul or something. Things that could easily passed off is Marvel, DC, FMA, and Tanya the Evil.

Anyway, Again I just want to apologize for the inconvenience. 

Again, If you have someone who could join the Knight Sentinels from the MHA universe or someone from a different series/video game. Drop a suggestion and tell me why it could work!

Until then, see you guys later!