(No not canceling, just a heads up)

HEY!

I know I haven't been the best at updating and I apologize for that, this past month was hectic for me and all but I'll try to update as best as possible!

Now, since I am here, I just wanna address something's.

The demons WONT appear till after s4, I already have everything planned out and after that, that's when things go full blown AU.

Now, I wanted to address the ending of Ancient gods Part Two. SPOILER WARNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED IT YET. SKIP TO THE NEXT BOLDED LINES TO AVOID SPOILERS.

I have something similar in mind where the sentinels come to aid DoomGuy against Hell but it  also deals with dimension hopping. I won't go into MUCH detail about it but I Genuinely think you guys are going to have a KICK ASS time for what I have planned for the future of this story. I will give you a hint, It Involves Doom 3, Wolfenstein,  and a certain flaming rider on a bike with a SHIT ton of lore to add to why everything is happening. They Wont Show up all at once. I promise you that. Its going to lead up to everything in the final arc of this story like Ancient gods. Again, I won't spoil what I got planned but Just know.. that someone will be making an appearance later on. 

SPOILER WARNINGS END HERE

Now, I need your guys help with something. I want to get some OC sentinels in here later on, Similar to that of the betrayer but not quite. So, I ask you, my fellow and Loyal readers. Come up with some AWESOME, MOST BADASS Sentinels that know Flynn back from Argent D'Nur?  Drop some suggestions below! Can be both male or female Sentinels back in Argent D'Nur.

Im about halfway done the new chapter but RL has been a pain in the ass lately So I am very sorry. I hope you and your family is staying safe during these fucked up times.

I will see you guys next chapter in...........

"Timendi Causa Est Nescire."