AN( no not cancelling. Just read plz)

HELLO!

God it's been so long since I been back on Wattpad. Been a while since I been in the realm of FanFiction tbh. Even some of my stories on FF.net are just sitting there.

Anyway, I guess you are wondering what's going on with this right? Well the answer it's honestly quite simple. There's parts of it I like. And then there's parts I think to myself "what the fuck am I thinking?" Like there's some things here that work yes. And there's some that could VASTLY be improved. Even some of the editing needs work. ALOT of work.

So long story short, I'm editing EVERYTHING about this story. It's not gonna be cliche or anything, a lot of the stuff I used would be here still, just put in better in my opinion. I don't necessarily consider this fic perfect. Everything can be improved you know? So first things first,

I'm dropping the storyline about all these excess characters wanting to help Flynn and have barely any screen time. The only two people who would be near him would be Toga and Saki. Everything else is going to be washed. That includes the crossover with Jojo which is honestly the right choice. I STRUGGLED for an idea to the reason why Stands would exist rather than it being due to argent energy. But let's be honest, a weak stand like Polnareff's Silver Chariot, Vanilla Ice, Hermit Purple or even Hamon would obliterate the verse. Not saying the Doomslayer would be weak, but any stand user working with him would just be insane. Not to mention, I gotta with Diavolo, Narancia, Fugo, and then Part 6's storyline. It would just be a hassle to put everything in it. So as of now, the only people would be involved within Flynn's life is Toga, Saki, and Mirko.

Now, Flynn himself won't be a glass cannon in terms of character, he's definitely going to be the doom slayer, but you are also going see him become and reconnect with his humanity.

Now, in terms of arcs, yes Flynn would still be hunting after Overhaul, the events of Season 4 would be different than canon, since that's when Doom stuff takes place.

I'm really sorry for everything that transpired with everything. But I feel like this story could be VASTLY improved in some areas.

Again, this story ISNT being cancelled. Same arcs and everything will be there, just heavily editing chapters is all I'm doing.