47.

"Bed number 1 is big enough for two people to sleep in!", Niki suggested and i never felt more awkward then at this moment.

I could feel how Sunoo kind of loosened his hug. He was still hugging my arm but not as tight as he did before. I tried to act cool in this awkward silence.
"I can still just sleep on the cou-"
"Niki what are you even talking about!", Jay asked him. "Is this really an option for you? I cant accept that."
"Me neither.", Sunghoon said so quiet. You could say he whispered, but because everyone was silent, i was able to here.

"I don't know, why you guys are exaggerating so much.", Niki said to the boys and then turned around to me. "Everyone of us would do this to Y/N."
"Niki, i think Y/N also wouldn't want to do this.", Heeseung said.

"Y/N, would it be okay for you", Niki started asking me. "to sleep on someone's bed, while that person is going to share the bed with Sunoo?"

I suddenly had to laugh about my stupidness. Why did i think like that?! As i was laughing, the boys looked at me with a clueless expression.
"Why are you laughing?", K asked me and then i realized that i couldn't tell them why i was laughing, so i stopped immediately.
I can't tell them that i thought that Niki wants me to share the bed with Sunoo...

"Oh, it's nothing...", i lied and i hoped they would believe me.
"Nooo, i'm curious!", Daniel said. "I wanna laugh too! Tell uss~."
"Y/N, what do you think about Niki's suggestion.", Sunghoon changed the subject and nobody cared about my little laugh anymore. Thankfully.

"Uhm, it's fine for me, but i think we shouldn't ask me.", i answered. "Instead we should ask Sunoo and the person, who is going to share."
The others nodded in agreement.
"Sunoo, are you okay with that?", Heeseung asked him.
"As long as it's for Y/N, i'm willing to share this bed.", he said and put his hand on my shoulder.

"So is there anyone, who would like to give up his bed and share Sunoo's bed?", Jake asked.
Nobody volunteered.
"Well, somebody has to...", Heeseung said.
"Or you will just let me sleep on the couch and we don't have to discuss any more.", i said once again.

"Let's decide this with a game!", Taki suggested very excited.
"Oh, that's a good idea, Taki.", Hanbin agreed.
"But which game should we play?", Geonu asked.
"Rock, paper, scissors would be the easiest.", Sunghoon said.
"Guys, let's make it interesting and not only decide it with rock, paper, scissors.", Sunoo pouted.
"Then what's your idea?", Jungwon asked him.
"First we need to go to the living room. There is more space.", Sunoo smiled sneakily and i got a bit scared. What does he wants us to do?

He happily jumped out of the room and the rest of us followed him, not knowing what he is planning to do.
As soon as i reached the door, i could feel how Sunghoon was next to me.
"You owe me something now.", he said and went to the living room. He didn't even look at me and what and why do i owe him something?

"We are playing blindman's bluff!", Sunoo said when everyone of us arrived at the living room. He pulled out a scarf which he was hiding behind his back.
"Y/N is going to be the 'blind man' and the person she catches, has to give up his bed.", he explained.

"Wait, why do i have to be the blind man?", i asked him.
"Because i'm already the 'referee' and have to watch if everything is fine.", Sunoo said.
"Fine, i'm going to do it, but just under one condition.", i told them. "You are not allowed to move your right foot."

As all of them agreed we got started. Sunoo tied the scarf around my head, so that i'm not able to see anything and spun me around 3 times and i started to feel where the others are. First of all i tried to find my balance again and then i just walked into random directions carefully to find the boys but i didn't.

"Sunoo.", i called him. "Are they even here?"
"Yep, they are.", he answered. "Just keep searching, i know you can do it."
"Thanks for cheering for me.", i said a bit sarcastically, because this can take hours now.

"Guys, can you make little sounds?", i asked them after a while, because i didn't find any of them. "I'm so bad at this game, please."
"I'll allow this!", Sunoo said. "Or else we will sit here for the next few days."
I turned my head to the direction where Sunoo's voice came from. I wanted to give him a death stare, but due to the scarf on my head my face wasn't even visible. He probably still noticed what i wanted to do.

By now i could hear many different sounds, but i tried to focus on just one and to bring myself nearer to this person.

I hurried since i was standing like an idiot here for about 30 minutes already and i also roughly knew where i was standing in the living room, so i just made my way to the person who kept whistling.

But that was a mistake. I should have still been careful. As i just kept walking without trying to figure out what was around me, i stepped on something soft, which caused me to slip. Why does something like this always has to happen to me?

But...i didn't fall on the floor. Someone caught me, before i could hurt myself.

author's note: while Y/N was the blindman, the boys obviously made fun of her!

————BONUS————

Sunghoon's POV:
"Bed number 1 is big enough for two people to sleep in!", Niki suggested.
Wait, Niki wants Y/N and Sunoo to share a bed. For seven nights? Isn't he feeling alright? Why would he come up with such an idea? Nobody would agree with that.
I looked over to Y/N and Sunoo, who was hugging her. Again. Both of them felt uncomfortable right now and Sunoo loosened the hug a bit. I wanted to tell Niki, that this isn't acceptable, when Y/N suddenly spoke.

"I can still just sleep on the cou-"
"Niki what are you even talking about!", Jay asked him. "Is this really an option for you? I cant accept that."
Well, Jay...That's what i wanted to say right now. I wanted to help and 'save' her from her uncomfortable situation. But you are always faster then me.
"Me neither.", was the only thing i could say now, but i whispered, not even sure if anyone heard it. I was just looking at the floor.

————————————————

Heyy guys! I hope you are all staying healthy and that i could make your day even a tiny little bit better with this chapter!

Tomorrow is the last day, where i have to stay at home because of quarantine and then i'm finally able to go out again after 3 weeks. I'm so happy!!

And someone please tell my sister (danielsstinkyfeet ) to stop sending me those sad posts about Hanbin and Daniel...they just make me feel saaad, cause both of them were my I-LAND biases.

Anyways, only 20 days to go for ENHYPEN's debut wuhuuu🥳

okeeee, i think i talked a bit too much. imma leave you alone now haha

~Sonny