70. (Special Guests: Yerin & SinB)

"Annyeonghasseo. We are Yerin and SinB from GFRIEND."

I couldn't believe my eyes seeing the two dancers of GFRIEND entering I-LAND. They smiled brightly at us and i just starred at them in amazement. I was extremly happy to see them until Heeseung's voice brought me back to reality.

"1, 2, 3!", he counted and I immediately got up from my seat and joined the others by greeting our two sunbaenims.
"Annyeonghasseo and welcome to I-LAND.", we said as we bowed and applauded them.

"It's nice to finally see you in person.", Yerin continued. Does that mean that they have been watching this show too?! So they already know us?
"You are probably wondering why we are here, right?", SinB asked us and acted playfully as if she wouldn't know either.
All of us have been waiting in excitement so that they will answer to their own question.

"As they already announced we are here for the mini mission that will take place before the actual test!", Yerin replied. "The winner of the mission will be able to choose his unit members for the next mission as well as the song they will perform. It's a big deal so you should try your best!"
"Do you have any idea what the mission could be about?", SinB asked us and Jay immediately was ready to answer.

"It has probably something to do with dancing since both of you are GFRIEND's dancers.", he said in a very polite way. He probably knows them very good.
"If it's about dance, i'll surely win this!", Ni-Ki said very confident and all of us burst into laughter. After realizing that Yerin and SinB laughed too, Ni-Ki got a bit shy.
"That's right!", SinB confirms. "We are going to play random K-Pop songs and you have to dance along to them."
"The songs are going to be girl group songs and if you know the choreography, you just have to come to the middle and dance!", Yerin explained. "At the end SinB and I are going to decide who will win. We are going to evaluate on how many dances you know and how good you dance to them!"

"Is this mission made for me?", Sunoo is confident to win this, but so am I. I know a lot of K-Pop dances because I liked to dance to them just for fun and that's how i learnt them.
"I think there is nothing left to say." SinB said and you could see the excitement in her eyes. "Let's get started already!"

We got up and pushed our chairs away so that we have more free space.
"I already lost.", i could hear someone whispering behind me and turned around and saw a frustrated Sunghoon.
"Aw, don't be so pessimistic!", i mocked him and ruffled his hair.
"No, seriously. That's nothing for me, I can't do this.", he laughed.
"Then you better cheer for me, because I'm gonna win this.", i threw my hair back and headed back to the middle.
"You better watch out for Sunoo then.", Sunghoon called out after me and joined me seconds after. He was right though. Sunoo knows a lot of girl group dances, so do Ni-Ki and Hanbin, but I have to be better then them. I have to be first place so that i can create the ultimate team.

"I'm gonna play the first song now.", Yerin announced. "But most important is to have fun! Don't forget about this!"
'Please, let it be a song I know the dance to!', i thought before SinB played the music and i could hear the beat and voices. Before i could even figure out which song was just playing, Sunoo already rushed to the stage and danced to 'What is Love?' by Twice. That was when I realized and Hanbin and I joined him with dancing.
I could not pay attention to the others since I've been dancing at the front with Hanbin and Sunoo and had so much fun together. Even Yerin and SinB danced along with us a bit and joked around.
Right when the song sequence ended and i wanted to go back into position, the next song played. It was ITZY's song 'Dalla Dalla'. I know the dance to this song too, so i just stayed there on the dance floor and had fun dancing to them, but for this song Sunoo got back to his place, because he didn't know it. The way I danced wasn't a 100% right either but i had so much fun so i didn't really care.

But then the song 'Dumb Dumb' by Red Velvet started playing and i honestly didn't had any clue about the choreography so I got back to my position and I couldn't believe what I had been seeing.
Sunghoon was dancing to this song with so much power, that my jaw dropped.
"You should close your mouth before a fly flies in.", Jake whispered to me and giggled.
"But-", i pointed on Sunghoon. "Since when can he dance to girl group songs?"
"Ni-Ki? He is a dancing machine. I don't know why you are so surprised."
"No, not Ni-Ki. I mean Sunghoon. He told me that he can't even dance to one girl group song minutes ago."
"I guess he lied to you then.", Jake laughed at me. "He danced to every song that was played until now."
"Not even Sunoo knew all of them!", i was shocked.
"That surprised me too.", Jake agrees with me.

Soon the last song played. It was GFRIEND's song 'Rough' and literally all of us including our two special guests came to the dance floor and danced along. It didn't feel like a competition anymore because of the amount of fun we all had together. I was so grateful that they came here and made our day so much better.

As soon as the song ended we stood in a line in front of Yerin and SinB.
"You are amazing.", SinB clapped for us. "I had so much fun today. I hope you did have too."
"Yes, thank you.", all of us replied in sync and bowed.
"Now it's time to announce the winner...", Yerin said in a mysterious way. "It was so hard to choose a winner, but still we could agree on someone. It was a real close match."
"Third place is...", SinB tried to make it exciting and paused for a while. "Sunoo!"
We applauded him on his high rank and he bowed as a response.
"The second place goes to...", Yerin did the same as SinB but burst into laughter because SinB noticed. "Y/N!"
My eyes widened when they said my name and immediately i bowed. I should have done better though. I should have been first to be able to create my own group. But who could there be who is better then me if it's not Sunoo?

"The first place who was very close to our second place goes to Sunghoon!", SinB said.

SUNGHOON?!

———————————

i hope you enjoyed this chapter ! <3

also ENHYPEN's first comeback is so close, i can't wait anymore... BELIFT should drop some infos pls

~Sonny