81.

"They're here! They're here!", Ni-Ki entered our practice room all of a sudden while we've been in the middle of practice.
"Really?", Sunoo asked surprised. "Already?"
All of us immediately stood up and headed downstairs. I mean, we can't let them wait, right? It still feels surreal that we'll meet SEVENTEEN personally and I've never been that nervous before.

We could already see them standing in the big practice room through the glass pane. That only made us fasten our pace even more and one by one we entered the practice room while bowing and greeting them.
They were so cheerful and flashed bright smiles at us. They welcomed us so warmly so that I felt less nervous.

"We heard you guys took the test yesterday.", Hoshi explained. "So how many hours did you practice for today's mini-mission?"
"About 8 hours.", Jay replied.
"And have you seen each other's unit performance yet?", Hoshi continued.
"No, not yet.", Jungwon answered his question while the rest of us shook our heads.
"So this will be the first time for you as well?"
"Yes."
"This is going to be fun.", he said with a bright smile on his face. "That'll be more fun."

"Then let's start with the 'HIT'-Team!", Dino announced and we clapped our hands. "Do it with confidence."
It was clear to see how tense they felt, I'm just happy that we didn't have to go first. The SVT member tried to make them feel more relaxed.
"Are you ready?", The8 asked them and they replied with a "Yes.". The music started to play right after their response and they started to perform.

Right from the beginning, you can see that 'HIT' has an explosive performance. It's such a difficult song yet they managed to perform so well. My jaw dropped seeing them.
But honestly, I haven't only watched them, I also looked at Jun, The8, Hoshi, and Dino a few times and their reactions were priceless. It's such an honor to have them here today. 
As soon as their performance ended, we gave them big applause, and today's guests praised them a lot.
"They all had great energy. It was great.", Jun complimented them. "You guys were great!"
"Ni-Ki, I really felt charisma in your gaze this time.", The8 explained. "It made me focus on you a lot."
This was expected from our best dancer Ni-Ki.
"The choreography for 'HIT' is difficult and you guys had such a short time, so it's amazing that you performed this well."
"Thank you so much.", the 'HIT' unit bowed to them.

"Now, team 'PRETTY U', come out.", Hoshi announced with a hand gesture.
Suddenly I felt all nervous again, but the others cheered for us.
"Don't be nervous and have fun.", Hanbin slightly hugged me from the side and I nodded.
"Team 'PRETTY U' we'll focus on your facial expressions.", Hoshi reminded us of it again. "Do it shamelessly and have fun."
Right, it's all about bubbly expressions and having fun. We practiced enough, we can do this.
"Let's go!", Dino cheered and the music started to play.

Sunoo started the performance with his refreshing, bubbly personality and SVT loved it. They cheered all along because they enjoyed it, which made me smile a lot. They were bopping their heads to the rhythm and even singing a bit along. When it was Daniel's turn Hoshi even cheered on him. "Oh, Daniel! Daniel!"
And when it was time for my part, he did the same for me! Only a bit later I realized that he actually knows my name. Hoshi, my absolute most favorite person in this world and ultimate bias knows my name. (A/N: sorry, if this doesn't apply for you :/ but it does for me :D stan SVT! oke, bye xD.)

"Amazing!", Jun clapped, just when we finished our performance.
"Taki, you did a good job with ease!", Dino praised him and imitated his dance moves.
"Please do it one more time.", Hoshi begged him and we couldn't hold our smiles back. All of us got back into position to let Taki shine for another time and they loved it.
"And Y/N your facial expressions stood out a lot because I've never seen you act all bubbly and cute.", The8 complimented me. "You always seem like a tough person. It fits you well though."
(A/N: and now getting praised by Minghao... wow Y/N can your day even get any better? :') I'm fine.)
"Thank you so much.", I couldn't realize what is happening right now.

"Now that we have seen all of, we really want to do the Nano dance with you.", Hoshi told us what the nano dance is. It's basically that everyone dances the chorus of the song one by one. This time we started with our unit but after hearing the feedback I somehow felt all confident.
After us, it was the 'HIT' unit's turn. They didn't flawlessly too except for Heeseung who forgot the choreo but he managed to let it look cool though.

"I really think, Jay and Jun are alike. Your dances are the same and your looks too.", Hoshi said when the nano dance session ended. "Why don't you do it together?" And besides Jay and Jun, Sunoo and Taki danced with Hoshi. Wow, they're the luckiest people alive. The way I wish this was me. Suddenly I could feel someone poke his elbow into my side.
"You wish this was you, right?", Jungwon said as he smirked at me. The way I wanted to hit him so bad.

"Overall, both the 'HIT' team and the 'PRETTY U' team did a very good job within a short time. Thank you so much, you were amazing.", Dino told us and they applauded us once again.
"We'll announce the team that won now.", Jun said.
"The winning team is 'Pretty U'.", all of them said together and we bowed for another time today after hearing the happy news.
"The first place I-LANDER will have a benefit.", Hoshi then continued. "He'll be able to pick the sone and the team members for the next test. And the first place goes to Sunoo."
There was big applause for him. He deserves it because he owned that whole concept even SVT thought so.

Soon it was time for SVT to leave. We gathered in the lobby to bid them goodbye.
"Let's meet again! It was so much fun.", Hoshi told us.
"Thank you so much.", we said in unison and they left the I-LAND.
When the gate completely turned, I plopped onto a chair and held my hands in front of my heart while closing my eyes.
"Why? Why? Why?", Jay said as he saw my action and stood behind my chair. I opened my eyes just to see his face hovering above mine.
"Why not?", Sunoo stood in front of my chair and also looked down at me. "She just met her favorite idols. It's just relatable."
"So SEVENTEEN was your most favorite idol group?", Heeseung joined.
"Mhm.", I nodded and sat upright again causing the three to take a step back. "Wasn't Hoshi ethereal today? No, every day!"
"Ay, Y/N.", Sunghoon laughed and the others laughed about me.
"So I guess Hoshi is your ultimate bias?", Jungwon asked.
"Yes, he is.", I admired Hoshi in my imagination again as I replayed everything that happened today in my head again. "But Dino, Jun, and Minghao were so handsome too."

Suddenly I remembered something and held my hand in front of my mouth.
"What happened now?", Ni-Ki laughed.
"I should stop talking.", I mumbled. "They might see this right?"
My face turned all red and I ran upstairs to escape this scene.
"Yah, Y/N!", they called me. "Wait for us!"

————————————

heyyo, how is everyone?? ^^
i hope you enjoyed this chapter today ! <3

as you maybe noticed svt is my ult group and Hoshi is my ult bias! xD what about you? who is your ult group and ult bias?? i'm a bit curious! ^^

also this book almost has 200k reads! it's all thanks to you! <3 thank you thank you thank you!!

~Sonny