30.

4th day of practice:
Today we had the midpoint check. Zico and Doobu came to check how we are doing. They gave us really good feedback and they complimented especially Heeseung. He deserves it, he dances so good. It's like this song was made for him.

But...Jungwon didn't get good feedback. They said part 5 is the most important part but Jungwon doesn't have the impact for it.
They didn't say that Jungwon isn't doing good, they just said that part 5 doesn't fit him so good.
I can't imagine how he must feel right now, he had been practicing for so long. Will he be able to memorize another part in such a short time?

Heeseung offered him to swap parts but Jungwon isn't sure about it. He should better make a decision until tomorrow or else there won't be any time left.

Right now we are in the practice room. Some are practicing and some are not. And yes. I'm one of those people who aren't practicing right now.

I'm sitting in one of the corners of the practice room with Geonu and we are just talking about random stuff.
"So, i'm very curious about this.", i said. "Why are you always wearing those cute hairbands?"
"Oh, my hairbands?", Geonu laughed and so did i. "Well, as you said: they are cute! That's why i'm wearing them!"

"And i look handsome with them!", he added. "Don't I?"
"You do!!", i laughed.
"But why does that sound so fake then?", he asked while punching my shoulder playfully.
"But it wasn't fake.", i acted a bit offended. "It was the truth."
"Oh, for real?!", he asked. "I'm sorry!"
"Don't be sorry!", i pushed him. "I was just acting offended!"
We laughed, when Jungwon joined us with a serious face.

"Hey guys.", he greeted us and was in his own thoughts.
"What's wrong, Jungwon?", Geonu asked right away.
"It's just-", he stopped mid sentence. "It's about my part. I don't know weather i should keep it or just let Heeseung do it."

"Listen Jungwon", i said. "You have to do that what you think is right."
Geonu nodded.
"But, i don't know what is wrong.", he replied. "I really wanna do part 5 but i think that won't be right."
"Why wouldn't that be right?", Geonu asked confused.
"Because of the team.", Jungwon answered.
"Don't say stupid things like that, Jungwon.", Geonu said.
"Yes, he is right.", i agreed to Geonu. "We will support you with every decision you'll make."

"Thank you, guys!", he hugged both of us at the same time. "I really don't know what i would do without you two! I'll go to Heeseung and see what he thinks."
"Okay!", both of us replied and Jungwon went to Heeseung.

"What do you think Geonu?", i asked him. "Is it better for him to do part 2 or 5?"
"Honestly, i think he will do a great job as part 2.", Geonu answered. "The producer also said that part 5 doesn't suit him, that's why i think he shouldn't do that part. Producer knows better then us."
"That's also what i thought.", i said. "Should we tell him?"
"I think we should first wait a bit and let him talk to Heeseung.", Geonu suggested. "Maybe he will decide by his own."
"You're right."

Geonu and I were about to get up and start practicing again when Jake suddenly showed off his muscular arm. He reeeeaaaaally had a lot of muscles.
"Do you have that too?", he asked Sunghoon.
Sunghoon didn't even answer, he just lifted his sleeve and his arm was muscular too!!

Jay saw them looking at their muscles and joined them. Where did i end up?! This feels just perfect here. I bet so many people are fangirling about them!
K was about to lift his shirt because he was wearing a long sleeved shirt and he wasn't able to lift his sleeve but at exact that moment someone covered my eyes so that i couldn't see anything anymore.

"Ah, ah, ah!", i recognized Geonu's voice. "That's nothing for your eyes, Y/N."
"Pffft,", i tried to deny. "I wasn't even looking at them."
"Mhm,", Geonu said. "I saw your eyes transform into hearts."
"That's not true!", i said.

"Yo, guys.", Geonu was calling the others. "Would you mind to put down you shirts again so that i don't have to cover Y/N eyes anymore?"
"Oh, i didn't know Y/N was here", Jake said. "I'm sorry."
I could hear the others laughing and Geonu finally let go of my eyes.
I directly turned around to Geonu who was just shrugging his shoulders.
"It's my job!", he said.

The rest of the day we kept practicing and Sunghoon helped me this time with the dance moves.

"No, you have to do it like that.", Sunghoon said and demonstrated the dance move.
"Oh, okay okay. This time i got it."
I danced to this move another time.
"No, that still is not it.", he shook his head. "Keep an eye on the details. Y/N."
He showed me how i have to dance another time.
"Can you see what i'm doing with my arms?", he asked.
I nodded and tried another time and when i did it looked over to him just to see him shaking his head again.
"For real?", i asked. "I did it wrong again?!"
"Let me show you.", Sunghoon said and came from behind me and took my hand.
"Go into position, i'll lead your arms."
I just nodded and did what he say.

"1 and 2 and 3 and 4.", he said while leading me through the dance. "That's it! Did you get it know?"
I nodded a bit shy because of what just happened.
"Now do it alone."
I was dancing just how he showed me when he clapped with hands.
"FINALLY!", he shouted and gave me a back hug.
I could see how my cheeks turned red from the mirror in front of me. Luckily Sunghoon's eyes were closed.
"Let's go upstairs.", Sunghoon said. "The others are already sleeping."
He let go of the hug and i just nodded and followed him.

"I'm very curious about this, Y/N.", he suddenly said while we were going up the stairs. "Ah, nevermind."

What was that?! Either tell me the whole story or don't say anything! Now i'm just curious, i would've asked him but right now i wasn't able because of what just happened in the practice room.

We entered the bedroom in silence, Jake was already sleeping. I was so tired that i dozed off as soon as i got into bed.

In the middle of the night:
"Yah Y/N,", someone whispered. "Wake up!"

——BONUS——

Sunghoon's POV:
"Let's go upstairs.", i said. "The others are already sleeping."
I let go of the hug and went to the stairs when the question popped off im my head i always wanted to ask Y/N.

Who she feels the closest to since she is in I-LAND.

But i never found the perfect moment. What about now? Should i just do it right now? Okay, i'll ask her.

"I'm very curious about this Y/N.", i said, but i regret it now. Why did i say it? It would be so awkward if i would ask her.
"Ah, nevermind.", i added and turned back to the front and entered the bed room.

———————

Hello, i'm back with another chapter! I hope you liked it!! Also a big THANK YOU to you guys who are reading this story!<3

I'm a little curious about you and i wanna get to know you better! Sooo, what's your name? how old are you? ... (you don't need to answer^^)

Ohhh, an idea just popped off in my head. Actually what do you think about me? My age, My personality, Where i am from, My bias in I-LAND!
Place your bets hahaha!

~Love youuu!!