41. (Begin of I-Land part. 2)

Today is the day. It's crazy how fast the days in the summer camp passed and now we are already here! It's the day where they announce the results of the global votes.

They already started recording and the six applicants who already made it to part 2 enter the I-LAND one by one.

All of us got styled and we are wearing our I-LAND uniforms that we also wore on the day of our last test. Right now us, the GROUNDERs are waiting for our time to enter the I-LAND. And whoever leaves the I-LAND then, won't have the chance to come back there again.
If you fail this time, you won't be able to debut with your friends you made here.

Everyone is in his own thoughts right now, everyone is nervous and i can see that. Nobody wants to drop out today! We made it until here, now we want to go on and make it to the debut group!

Now Heeseung, Sunghoon, Jay, Jake, Jungwon and K already left and the staff told us to get ready for leaving. The fixed our make ups again and once we were standing there we shouted 'Fighting!' all together and headed to the I-LAND.

We were very quiet on our way. Nobody talked and when we reached the gate we could hear the voice that was going to announce our entrance.

"17 people who are the most earnest to get the choice from the global viewers, let's meet them."

The gates opened, we entered and we saw the producers and Bang PD himself sitting in front of us.
This is it. Our last chance. The global votes.
We got into position, so that everyone is visible on the camera and the voice spoke again. It's our first time that we see him. On a screen though.

"Now we only have six additional survivors to announce as a global choice to join part 2 of I-LAND. All 17 have been working hard with the goal of debuting in 2020 but according to the global votes only six will remain here and 11 will have to leave."

11 is a big number. 11 have to leave and i'm probably included in those 11.

"We'll begin with revealing the first survivor to make it into I-LAND part 2."

I could hear how the others around me were taking a deep breath.

"The first survivor received 2,090,201 votes."

2million votes?! Who got 2million votes? That's soo much! I can't believe it!

"The participant who placed 3rd performed in the ''Representative Unit Test' as a representative."

Applicants that participated on the rep test...it could be Sunoo, Daniel, Hanbin, Niki, Jaeho, Nicholas, Geonu, Jimin and...me. But it won't be me for sure.

"The first survivor who ranked 3rd in the global voting is Niki."

I looked over to Niki just to see how his eyes widen and he stands there in disbelieve until all of gathered, hugged and congratulated him. Niki got on the little pedestal and thanked his fans. He was then told to enter the I-LAND.

I could hear how Daniel whispered "Honestly it would have been unfair if Niki didn't make it to part 2." and i just nodded in agreement to his statement.

"The second survivor who also ranked second in the global vote received 2,532,915 votes and performed the signal song 'Into the I-LAND" here on stage."

Daniel? Nicholas? Seon? Or Geonu?

"The second survivor is Daniel."

When those words were told i turned around just to see Daniel bowing and tearing up. All of us gathered and gave him hugs.
"Daniel, don't cry when you go up there.", Geonu tried to comfort him, but he could not stop crying. He went on the pedestal, thanked everyone who voted for him and made his way to the gate and joined the others who also passed.