79.

"Not a big deal?", Jay chuckled. "Okay, if it's not a big deal then give me a kiss too." He pointed on his cheek.
"Oh, well... hahaha.", I laughed awkwardly not knowing what to do. Jay was very serious and I avoided eye contact.
"Yea, Y/N.", Ni-Ki was laughing very hard. "If it's not a big deal then give me a peck too."
He imitated Jay and I was overwhelmed with the situation.

"I'm not just gonna give you a kiss out of nowhere.", I said.
"But that's exactly what you did to Sunghoon.", Jay gave me a judgmental look.
"Well, but he helped me to be the first place by producer's choice.", I told him. "And why does it even bother you?"
It seemed like he wanted to say something but he holds back. I didn't like the atmosphere so I left the room closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Ni-Ki's laughter could be heard.

"Wassup, Y/N?", Heeseung greeted me and it startled me.
"Nothing much.", I smiled. "I just don't get some things..."
"Are they making a scene because of what happened between you and Sunghoon?", he tilted his head. "Just ignore them. I mean it wasn't a big deal. Just a little 'thank you, right?"
"Yes, exactly!", I was thankful that he understood me. "Some are overreacting and it makes me feel uncomfortable."

Again he tilted his head and looked right into my eyes. It felt like he stared through me and I didn't know what to do so I was just standing there as he stepped a bit forward. It seems like he was hesitating to do something and I was right.
He brushed my hair off from my face and before I could even react he gave me a peck on my cheek.
I didn't even realize what happened when I saw a smiling Heeseung in front of me again.

"See?", he smiled and after thinking about what just happened, I could feel how my cheeks heated up. "It's of no moment."
There was a big silence between the two of us until Heeseung broke it.
"I'm gonna prepare lunch for all of us since we had a long day today. Do you want to help me?"
"Mhm.", was the only sound I could do at that moment. After that, I followed Heeseung to the kitchen.

If that's how Sunghoon felt, after I kissed him out of nowhere he must have been even more surprised than I was. Either he didn't even care about it or he felt very uncomfortable. I have to apologize but that is going to be very awkward.

"Are you alright?", Heeseung asked me with a confused impression when we arrived at the kitchen. I probably looked absent because I was lost in thoughts.
"Oh, yes haha.", I sat on the chair by the counter. "Everything is fine."
"Why are you sitting?", Heeseung acted offendedly. "I thought you're going to help me."
"Oh, right.", I smiled. "I forgot to mention that I'm bad at cooking. I won't be a help for you."
"I should have called Jay instead.", Heeseung rolled his eyes playfully.
"Hey, I'm not that useless."
"Then tell me what you can do?", he crossed his arms in front of his chest and waited for a reply.
"I may not be good at cooking, but I'm an ace in baking.", I said proudly.

"That won't help me.", he turned around and prepared the ingredients.
"I guess you don't want to have any cake then.", I teased him.
"Are you planning to bake a cake?", he asked very excitedly.
"Mhm, but you said it won't help so you won't get any.", I smiled gleefully.
"No, please don't do this to me.", he whined and looked at me with puppy eyes. "I love cake."
"Not those eyes, you know I can't resist them.", he still didn't stop. "Fine."
"Yay!", he was happy. "It better be delicious because you are 'an ace in baking'."
He made fun of me and I was about to not let him eat from the cake again but I stopped myself.

"Then let's get started.", Heeseung and I decided when we put all of our ingredients on the counter.
"Oh, what about a competition?", I asked him excitedly. "The others are going to decide who did better."
"Don't expect too much from me.", Heeseung laughed and showed me what he put onto the counter.
"I'm just going to prepare some Ramyun."
"Ramyun?", I couldn't believe him. "When you said that you're going to prepare lunch, I thought about a whole meal."
"Well, I guess you were thinking wrong.", he shrugged with his shoulders. "It's my favorite food though."

Heeseung and I prepared the food and told the others to gather to have lunch together. We ate Heeseung's Ramen and I have to admit it was delicious, but not as delicious as the one that Jake made me that one night where both of us were starving.
When my chocolate brownies were finished, I took them out of the oven and put them on a plate with ice cream.
"Here are some hot chocolate brownies with vanilla ice cream for all of you.", I said as I gave everyone a piece.
They looked extremely happy, which made me happy too.

"So how does it taste?", I asked when I waited for them to take their first bite.
"Mhh, it's delicious.", Hanbin said. "You should make us cake more often!"
"I know, right?", I was proud. "My cakes never flop."
"Stop lying, Hanbin.", Heeseung was laughing which made me confused.
"Y/N, did you mistook salt as sugar by any chance?", Sunoo asked with an innocent impression.
"Why would I?", I was still confused. "Is the cake salty? You don't even put any salt into it. It can't be."
"Why don't you just taste it?", Jake suggested and gave me a piece of the brownie.

I took a bite of it and I understood what they meant. It's inedible. How did they even manage to swallow this? But this can't be? It's not like I'm dumb and I'd use salt instead of sugar. The only way this could happen is when another pers-
"LEE HEESEUNG!", I turned my head in his direction only to see him laughing. So it was really him. He manipulated my cake and put salt in it. This will be your end Heeseung.

—————————

hello, how are y'all? hope you're doing fine!
also hello to all new readers! let's get along well <3
hope you enjoyed that part~

I don't really know about the finals in other countries but wherever you live! Good Luck on your finals if you have them and if you already had them, I bet you did great! ^^

did y'all see that Geonu is going to debut in Just B?! i'm so happy for him, I still can't believe it!
and also that's just a rumor but, they say that Chu Jimin will also debut with Geonu! I'm waiting for that to be confirmed, I was waiting for Jimin for so long!

~Sonny