23.

"The total points for team I-LAND are 242!"

We stood there dying out of anxiety and curiosity about the points of the GROUND. They really did good with the dance.
NiKi for real is the best dancer i've ever seen and Nicholas break dance was on another level!
But let's talk about Jaeho! I personally didn't know that he is so good at dancing. I knew he is good but that was way better then good! It was amazing!

The computer voice is about to announce the points from the GROUND.
"The total points for team GROUND are 231."

I stood there in disbelieve before i started to jump around and hug all the I-LANDER! We did it! We really did it! We won against the GROUND!
The GROUND...

"This is the final result of the Representative unit test. The I-LAND team won, so there will be no eliminations. Consequently, none will be moving up as well. The next test will be announced in two hours. Both teams should return to their places."

I turned my head just to see disappointed faces. I straight up went to Sunoo and gave him the tightest hug i ever gave anybody.
"I don't want to be apart from you for another week!", Sunoo sobbed.
"I want you to come with me!", i said. "Can you sneak in?"
"I really want to!", he sighed. "Why can't we just be together?"
"I really don't know.", i said and we let go of the hug.
"I don't want to wait for you anymore!", Sunoo grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the GROUNDERs. "You belong to us now! Come with us!", he said and we laughed.
"Y/N! He is right! Come with us!", Hanbin said and hugged my arm.
"I really want to go with you-", i said.
"No!", Jimin interrupted me. "You have to stay here! You have to stay here for us!"

I could see Hanbin, Sunoo, Daniel, Nicholas, Niki and Jaeho nodding.
"You have to stay here for us!", Hanbin said.
"And don't you dare to come to the GROUND next week!", Sunoo threatened me.
"I won't!", i said confidentially. "I'll stay here for you!"

I said goodbye to the GROUNDERs and then went to Hanbin.
"Hanbin.", i said. "I won't be able to see you for another week."
"I'm sorry.", he said and hold my hands. "I couldn't make it into I-LAND."
"That's not your fault!", i said and hugged him. "I was so happy when Kyungmin gave me your lucky charm. When he gave it to me, i knew that you didn't forget me."
"How could i forget you?!", he said and hit me playfully on my shoulder.
"Yea, i'm sorry.", i complained. "But i didn't know what was happening in the GROUND and i made up so many scenarios."

"Now think about me!", he said. "My thought were with you! The whole time. I wanted to know how you are feeling everyday. I knew that it is hard for you so i wanted to help you. I wanted you to have someone to rely to. I wanted to be by your side. I wanted to see you. I just wanted to be with you."

When Hanbin said those words i couldn't hold back my tears. Nobody ever said so nice things to me. I hugged him again.
"Thank you!", i sobbed.
"Y/N, don't cry.", he said and whipped my tears away. "This is not a farewell, it's just a 'see you soon'!"
I nodded and he hugged me the last time and then waved and joined the other GROUNDER, who were about to leave. I waved back.

I returned to the I-LANDER still having glassy eyes, when Jay came to me.
"Y/N, what happened?", he asked. "Did you cry?" and when Sunghoon heard the word 'cry' he turned around immediately.
"What happened? Did any of them annoy you?", Sunghoon asked with a serious face and clenched his hands into fists.
"No, it's not that!", i refused. "It's the opposite. There are just the nicest people in the world! How do i even deserve to get to know them?"

"Y/N,", Jay said with a serious offended but still curious and clueless face. "and what about me?"
He pointed on himself.
He looked so funny that i couldn't hold back my laughter.
"Y/N, i really mean it! What about me?", he tried to be serious but he also had to laugh.
I turned to Sunghoon.
"Y/N, don't ignore me.", Jay said, but i kept talking to Sunghoon.

"Guys, let's go back to the others! They are probably waiting for us already!", Heeseung said and we entered the gate.

"Let's turn our backs!", Geoun said. "Let's look cool!" Everybody did what he said and got into a victory pose!
Th gate turned but the I-LANDER didn't gave any reaction. Our plan flopped haha.
All we could hear was a '1, 2, 3!" and we turned around just to see our teammates doing K's "hello~" dance move to congratulate us on our victory.

We screamed, we clapped, we jumped, we hugged, for real we went crazy! It's the first time that we don't have to eliminate anyone. This is something we need to celebrate, but we couldn't.

We are so exhausted because of the whole training that we just gathered in one room laid down on the 3 beds and floor.
"Why is there a test everyday?", K complained. "Please let us rest for a day!"
I could see that Youngbin and K are whispering so i tried to figure out to see what they are talking about, when i saw Jungwon sleeping but dancing!
Youngbin immediately grabbed the tablet to record him doing this but Jungwon noticed.
"What are you doing?", Jungwon asked in a very sleepy voice. It was so cute but everyone could hear how exhausted he is.
We broke out into laughter and and showed Jungwon the video when we heard the voice that didn't let us rest.

"I-LANDERs, please come to lobby!"

————————
Yess, i'm back with another chapter! I hope you enjoyed reading it!♡

I think i did pretty well in my exam, i wanted to thank everyone who wished me good luck and also everyone who had patience with me haha!

My maths and spanish exam left, so if i won't be able to update that much i'm already so sorry! But after next week i'll finally have vacation! So there will be a lot of updates!

~have a nice day, everyone!~