He pulled her to him with a jerk and she collided with his chest.

"Ready to go, little angel?" He whispered in her ear making her shudder. She nodded while keeping her gaze down because of the shyness.

His hand wrapped around her waist and he picked up bridal style. Her light and small body was like a feather for him. He scooped her up so easily.

And then in the next moment they were up in the air. Flying above the heavens as everyone else just watched the enchanting scene with their mouths wide agape.

The devil carried his little mate in his arms, both of them drowning in each others eyes.

Minutes passed and they finally descended down on the ground. Slowly, he made her stand on her legs again, but didn't leave his hold on her. His hand was still around her waist. And she was still half pressed up to his side.

The eye contact did not break even once in their journey.

Then suddenly as if reality striked in, Atara blushed and looked down. Then her gaze travelled around the place they were in. It was a beautiful meadow surrounded by mountains. There were colourful flowers around them. The sun shone brightly above them. They were the only ones present at the place.

"Wow

"Wow. This is so beautiful." She breathed out looking at the beauty of nature.

"Not more than you, mate." He said just below her ears making her gasp.

She smiled and some how wished that her blush would hide from him. She was never this nervous or shy in her life. She had never blushed so much in one single day.

"Atara....I want to know everything about you. Will you answer my questions preety girl?" He asked her with a playful tone. Not the one he uses to play with his prey. This tone was only for her. His mate.

"Only if you agree to answer mine." She said in a low voice, afraid of making him angry.

A smile made its way on his face. His mate wanted to know about him too. His mate was interested in him. The thought alone made him feel like the most special person in the world.