-ˋˏ Self Confidence ˎˊ- | Nym

Why is self confidence so important?
~ Having confidence in yourself pushes you to overcome challenges and will help you in your everyday life.
~ These days, people are easily judged for a lot of things and having self confidence will help you avoid getting too deep into the hate.
~ Having self confidence will help you trust and believe in yourself.

Be you.
~ Don't change yourself to please others.
~ Make your own decisions and stay firm on your beliefs. Don't let other people's opinions change your views. (But you don't want to be too overconfident, you have to listen to others too sometimes ;))

Love yourself.
~ Let's face it, a lot of us have self esteem problems and feel self conscious of our looks/personalities. ~ Get to know yourself. Write about yourself in a different light, in a more positive way.
~ Find the good in every little thing you do. Pretty soon, it'll start happening automatically and you'll get reminded of your good qualities more often.

Learn to say no.
~ Don't make up excuses, and know when to say no.
~ Set your own boundaries, it isn't selfish to care about yourself more than you do things for others.
~ Stand up for yourself and your friends, and let everyone know that they can't mess with you.
(Trust me, do it once and you'll realise it isn't as hard as it seems. This is an effective way to get rid of bullies and they'll realise that you won't be affected by them, even if they don't seem to stop. It's a slow process, but you'll grow confident with every time you do it.)

Challenge yourself.
~ Step out of your comfort zone and surprise yourself.
~ Set goals, no matter how small they are. For example, you could challenge yourself to start with the simplest things such as getting out of bed early, or exercising more often.

"Me" time.
~ It's important to spend time with yourself to recollect your thoughts every now and then.
~ Let go of your phone. Treat yourself to a fancy dinner. Stargaze. Enjoy a bubble bath. Paint. Read. Bake. Watch a movie. You'll end up enjoying it more than you thought you would (introverts, you know what I mean ;))

. . .

- Nym | thecloudchaser-