📆Leap year ~ Mars

In Celebration of Leap year today, I've decided to do something different on here. Let's take a trip back in time. 4 years to be exact. Back to 2016. 

Wow ! That sounds like a long time ago !? 

At the end of 2016 , these were the top 5 song on Billboard 100. 

# 5 stressed out - twenty one pilots 

# 4 work - Rihanna 
# 3 one dance - Drake
# 2 sorry - Justin Bieber 

And in # 1 , 

Love yourself - Justin Bieber 

Other than that , the movies were pretty good too. Like , 

• Captain America: Civil war 
• Deadpool
• Rogue one : A Starwars Story 
• Doctor Strange
• La La Land 
• Suicide Squad 
• Batman vs Superman
• Finding Dory 
• Ghostbusters
• X-men Apocalypse 
• Moana 
• Alice through the looking glass 
• The edge of seventeen 
• Now you see me 2 

And then there were the times that shook us all up like when Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt broke up . Or when Taylor swift rebounded with Tom Hiddleston after her break up with Calvin Harris. Leonardo DiCaprio finally won an Oscar! Not even to mention that it was the start of Prince Harry and Megan Markles relationship.  Oh ! And who could forget that Netflix brought Full house and Gilmore girls back !? 

Zayn Malik began his solo career. Leading to the oh so sad split of 1 Direction. RIP Directioners... And to all you meme lovers, remember the most popular meme back then ? Let me remind you , it was the spongebob caveman meme. Not even to mention all the AMAZING shows Netflix produced !? 

• Stranger things 
• 3% 
• The OA 
• The Crown 

All started their debut in 2016 and just look how far they've come !? 

2016 wasn't a great year for all of us , but it's nice to look back at everything now. Sometimes, It's nice. But why are you still here reading this!? It's a leap year day ! Go out and make new memories today so we can all get together for the next one. 

I love you all. 
Enjoy the day ♡
miss_marna signing off