📓Bullet Journaling 📓{Ella Mae}

I'm usually the type of person who is somewhat organized. I've discovered a way to keep your thoughts organized, remember certain details or events, and to just be creative. Bullet journaling is basically a more creative version of journaling.

But how do you start a bullet journal?

You'll need:

-A journal

-A bullet point (Just kidding! I'm SO funny..haha...)

-If the journal doesn't have a bookmark, you should get one for it.

-Writing utensils (Markers, pens, colored pencils, etc. Make 'em colorful! :D) I recommend using Paper Mate Flair pens.

-Any other supplies you'd like to add to it.

How you set up your bullet journal is totally up to you! It doesn't matter when you start one either. One way you can start is by making a year at a glance thing with a bunch of tiny calendars. You can also make a key for your snazzy bullet symbols. This is so when you write your entry for that day you can show if you finished a task, postponed it, or if something is important without having to write down all those words.

There are other things you could add like bucket lists, routines, and goals, but you only need to go as far as you'd like. No one's pressuring you!

A fun thing about bullet journaling is that you can practice your handwriting and doodling skills. I personally don't have much of either of those skills, but you can always keep practicing! You can also try to learn calligraphy and lettering. (Calligraphy and lettering are not the same thing.) If you want to practice those skills, you could print out a piece of paper and trace the letters so you can gradually learn to do them yourself.

Remember, mistakes are totally fine! It's not an art assignment or anything like that.

As you get to your actual daily log, you can decorate it as much as you'd like. Add quotes if you want to inspire you.

Then, start with your bullet points. This is where the key I mentioned earlier can help a lot. Keep things brief here. If you're a more artsy person, you can describe things you did today with doodles.

Here are some ideas I found on Pinterest:

And, my personal favorite:

And now you're ready to go! Be as creative as you'd like, and if you need inspiration, you can always go to Pinterest or other resources

Have a lovely day, everyone! :) -Ella (QueenOfDopey)